Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: swati82

And while it was reported that Alia Bhatt was approached for the role, that speculation died after she began dating Sidharth Malhotra.  ðŸ˜†

What does that have to do with the casting of the film??

It means they want to start a linkup rumor ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Isn't the female protagonist supposed to be a tall basketball player?  Kriti sounds like a good fit.  

So is the male lead Madhav over 6 feet tall rugged basketball player ðŸ˜† Kriti is alright but Varun.
Deepika and ARK would have been better choice. Unless they tweak the book and make them hockey players 
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nah!!  I don't see her going anywhere.  She's a designer and becoming Mrs. Varun Dhawan will help her advance her career.  In return she's not in the industry which is what Varun wants.  I'm sure they are also in love, but there seems to be compatibility as well, based on my cynical mind's observation ðŸ˜‰
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Varun as a basketball player??
How are they going to justify this??
-Arsal- thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati82

Funny isn't it how we've just been discussing what's happening with this film in another thread and here comes an article 

True.😆

Its almost like they read that thread and decided to leak the news.
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

True.😆

Its almost like they read that thread and decided to leak the news.

Yeah exactly ðŸ˜† I wouldn't be surprised if industry personalities were active on this forum 
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

So is the male lead Madhav over 6 feet tall rugged basketball player  Kriti is alright but Varun.
Deepika and ARK would have been better choice. Unless they tweak the book and make them hockey players 

Wasn't Ranveer's name associated with this film?  For some reason this one suggesting Varun seems more than just rumors.  Yea I suppose they'll tweak certain characterizations, or will only film Varun and Kriti from the waist up ðŸ˜†

@ Arsal & Swati, I swear reading some filmy articles and how illogical they seem, plus some blatant grammatical errors, I am convinced I would totally qualify to become an entertainment journalist in Bollywood.
-Arsal- thumbnail
Has anyone read the book. The story sounds really weak if you ask me. Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Has anyone read the book. The story sounds really weak if you ask me.

I have. Yea it's probably the weakest of Bhagat's novels. Just a time pass read.
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Wasn't Ranveer's name associated with this film?  For some reason this one suggesting Varun seems more than just rumors.  Yea I suppose they'll tweak certain characterizations, or will only film Varun and Kriti from the waist up ðŸ˜†

@ Arsal & Swati, I swear reading some filmy articles and how illogical they seem, plus some blatant grammatical errors, I am convinced I would totally qualify to become an entertainment journalist in Bollywood.

You write well, with a lot of reason and logic, therefore you'd be over-qualified to be a journalist in Bollywood! They seem to only employ people with the poorest of skills