Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Many many happy returns of the day Mou...happy birthday...wish u hv a grt yr ahead...hope u hv a grt day...stay blessed😃
P.s.amazing thread guyz😃
Edited by BabbaR_SheR - 8 years ago
Sexylicious. thumbnail
MOO MOO! Happy birthday bud 🤗
Break a leg!

P.S aditi is just not her lady crush. She has this big crush on me ;)
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy walla birthday Mou. 🤗 God bless you with lots & lots of happiness. Have a blast! 😎

-Amy
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Premeer_Diwani

Mou  is chatter box. She love night chatting and  can chat on anything and everything under sun.😆

Mou is an awesome, stunning and creative Siggy maker. Her Animated and non animated works are heaven. Its difficult to takes eyes off from them.

Mou is a sweet and caring friend. She will be always there for her friends.🤗

Mou know how to gel people easily She can convince anyone with her meethi meethi baatein😛

Mou is our official roadside Romeo.. 😆she tried to flirt with 3 girls same time.😲 And most shocking thing is those 3 girls are sisters. Huh..i can see a tinge of ekta kapoor too🤔

Mou is scared of height ..Her anthem on heights is "Height pe mat jao umar pe jao"🤣

Mou has an insatiable fetish for Good looking hot Actors.🤣 It started with Rajeev and Hrithik, and list is still growing with new additions like Jamie🤣

Mou loves painting and she is very passionate about it❤️

Mou have very small list of favorites. It contains 50+ celebs only. Isnt it too short?🤔

Eventhough she had a long list of favourites, Mou only watched 3 serials completely, which are Kahin To Hoga, Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil & Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon😎

mou love long drive in rain.. ❤️

Mou's first ever crush was Rajeev Khandelwal

Mou loves classic romance and is fond of passionate stories rather than Hot ones

Mou is a fitness freak..😛

Mou Loves reading novels 😳

Mou is a fun loving girl. She loves teasing, joking and pulling leg. 😆

Mou is too energetic. You can barely see her in dull mode.😲

Mou is a natural and creative actress. 😲If you want to play any pranks on anyone and you dont know how to act. Then call mou. She will act in such a way that even you will be in confusion.  🤣

Mou is absulotely Exceptional in Jungle mai Mangle talks and theories☺️ *Only die hard Harshiti fans can understand the value of this point*😉

Mou loves actions thriller movies⭐️

Mou's dream destination is the head office of Grameenphone telecommunication of bengladesh😲

Additi Gupta is her one and only girl crush

Mou love peace. She stay away from fights and people who makes too much noise.😛

Mou is too obsessed with the facebook stickers YaYa and plum..  

so short never ending list 🤣 i just dont agree on 4th on our first meeting i was the boss and i still am the BOSS 
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Happy birthday Mou-si 😛 i dunno what to say more. i usually dont do wishes u know 😆 its pretty much hand shake. wishing happy birthday & well its done u get the same since am pretty much lazy to type a bday msg & get me my DaMie icons asap 
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Uggghhh here it is ur PremEer *rolls eyes*
classyandsassy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks everyone for ur wishes and gifts 🤗... it means a lot ... Love u all 🤗... will be back with ur replies soon 😃
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday Mou 🥳
So sorry for the delay! God bless you dear! 😃
tanuharshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Many Many Happy Retuns of the day Happy Birthday Moutushi Have a Great year :)
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moutushi-

Thanks everyone for ur wishes and gifts 🤗... it means a lot ... Love u all 🤗... will be back with ur replies soon😃

love me more 🤗