.:|| Happy Birthday Hopeless Juliet Moutushi ||:.

Posted: 8 years ago
Tucking an invisible tress of hair, she slowly made her way down the stairs. The full length royal yellow gown and small crown on her loosely curled hair made her look like a fairy tale princess. 

As she took each step down a light flashed to life by her side. Taking a deep breath, slowing down the pace, she nervously glanced the beautifully decorated hall. Beautiful will be a small word for sure. Entire hall is decorated with fairy candle lights, and bright fresh carnations of red and adorned everywhere giving the hall a fairy tale look. The floor is covered with white and red balloons which was similar to the colour combination in the wall. Silver stars, which hung from the ceiling, shined in the candle light. There was a royal table in the centre with a cake, a dozen of glasses and bottle of champagne.

Her eyes slowly shifted to the 8 handsome gentlemen seated on chair, waiting for her. Well rather than waiting her, they are having their own fun. Chatting, teasing and even having coffee. 

Seriously? She shook her head. Suddenly, as if sensing her, they stopping their chatting and turned towards the stair..making her feel conscious about herself.  She smiled nervously and again slowed down her pace.

"Mou.."

Somebody called her and she looked all 8 curiously. Wait.. the voice..it wasn't  husky or strong ..not even manly.๐Ÿค” It actually sounded like..like a girl?๐Ÿค“

"MOU.."

This time it sounded like a girl shouting at her. Before mou can think properly, she felt like somebody dumped a bucket of ice water on her. She opened her eyes with a jerk, looking straight to a pair of furious eyes. There she is, Her best friend Priya is standing there with one hand on hips and other hand holding an empty bucket...looking all furious๐Ÿ˜ณ

"What The.." Mou stood up, all set to kill priya with her bare hands.๐Ÿ˜ก

Priya: mou...stop imitating ASR..I'm already irritated.๐Ÿฅฑ

MOU : excuse me..๐Ÿ˜ก its you who dumped a full bucket of water on me and now shouting  at me too? I'm  gona to kill you now..๐Ÿคฌ*run to hit priya*

Priya : *saving herself from mou* What else i'm supposed to do? For last 15 minutes i'm trying to wake you up.โ“But you were sleeping like you didn't sleep for a year. Now go and change. We need to leave now.๐Ÿค“

Mou :  Where? ๐Ÿ˜•Huh..leave it..i'm not coming anywhere with you.๐Ÿฅฑ Today i lost the golden opportunity of round table dinner date..๐Ÿฅบand YOU..ONLY YOU are responsible for it. *throws a pillow at priya*

Priya: *catches the pillow* Round table dinner date??๐Ÿ˜ฒ what was that? and what i did?๐Ÿ˜•

Mou: why should i explain it to you?๐Ÿฅฑ

Just then kiran, pari and sana enters. 

Sana : Mou.. you are still not ready? And why your hair and face are wet?๐Ÿ˜•

Mou: Why are you asking me? Go and ask your soul sister.๐Ÿฅฑ

Pari: Mou ..calm down beta.๐Ÿ˜†

Mou: Calm down? huh..Pari..i'm telling you..This priya must be my Mother in law in last birth. ๐Ÿ˜ตThats why she is behind my life. Today she ruined by round table dinner date .๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Pari: Round table dinner date? *raise an eyebrow*

Mou: yes..It was soo romantic..the hall, candles, flowers..*looking dreamy* and  Harshad, barun, Hugh, hrithik, Rajeev, Jamie, eric, fawad..all were waiting for me..โ˜บ๏ธI was almost reached them too. but..this priya ,๐Ÿ˜ก before i can even say a hai to them, she dumped water on me and ruined my date.๐Ÿฅบ

Sana : But how priya reached there? She was with us entire day.๐Ÿ˜•

Kiran : sana..๐Ÿคฃmou is talking about how priya ruined her dream by waking her up.๐Ÿ˜†By the way..Thank you priya, for saving my harshu in mou's dream ๐Ÿ˜›

Mou: Kiran..waah. tell me one good reason for which i still consider you as my sister๐Ÿฅฑ

Priya: well..well..guys..lets stop the fighting. its 11: 20 now. Mou go and change now. We are running out of time.

Mou: where? ๐Ÿ˜•I already told you, i'm not coming anywhere with you.๐Ÿฅฑ By the way, what are you all doing here? Are you guys planning something?๐Ÿค” *looks suspiciously*

Pari: ofcourse .. yes. ๐Ÿ˜›we are going to scare faiza. Remember, yesterday she was flattering herself too much with her himmatwala stories.๐Ÿคช What she was saying? "no one can scare me..". Today we will burst that himmat balloon of her.๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Kiran: yesh..We have dhamaka plan with us.๐Ÿ˜Ž And guess what? we are going to sneak in to her home through the tree and pipes.๐Ÿ˜ˆ Gosh I can't wait for it.

Mou :how boring.. ๐Ÿฅฑi'm not coming .. i just want to sleep and continue my date and...

Before mou can finish, kiran, pari and sana pushed her to washroom and priya lock the door from outside. all shares a thumps up๐Ÿ˜‰

--------------------

Time: 11: 59

PRIYAAA..PARIII..KIRANNN..SANAA..I'M SAYING THIS FOR THE LAST TIME. JUST OPEN THE DOOR DAMMIT

It is more than 30 minutes  since she stuck in washroom. Someone locked the door ..well she know who that someone is. First they ruined her dream and now locked in washroom. But they were planning to scare faiza right?When did the plan changed?

As she was going to bang the door again, she heard a small sound, like someone unlocked the door. Without wasting a second mou opened the door and stepped in to her room which is completely in dark now. She left it with the lights on right? Then who turned them off? Where are her crazy friends? She tried to locate them, but the room is too dark and the dim light from washroom is not helping much.  Cursing her fate she moved towards the switch board.

"Mou..." someone whispered from nowhere making mou to jump backwards in sudden fear.

"who is this" mou asked trying to sound normal. This must be her crazy gang right? Are they doing any rehearsal here? Isn't she already know about their scaring plan?

"4.."someone whispered again..but it sounded from distance.

"3..2..1"

Suddenly all the lights went on and she heard a big scream

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOU

Edited by Premeer_Diwani - 8 years ago

It took few seconds for mou to realise what just happened. She looked around to see her entire crazy gang. Sana, Kiran, Pari, priya, faiza, Athi, Maria, afee and sanju are standing with wide smile. God..She loves them. She moved forward to hug them all and Just then her surrounding caught her attention. Is this her room? It no longer look like a bedroom.

Entire room is filled with white and pink balloons. The white curtains in her room are now decorated with tulip and orchids. Her study table is neatly covered with white table cloth and a big chocolate cake is placed on it with candle. Her small book shelf is nowhere there in sight. Her bed is put in vertical position and a big Birthday banner with all her round table date guys is hanging on it. It looked familiar..

Priya : So..How is the surprise? Don't tell me that you still want us to kill for ruining your round table date๐Ÿ˜†

Mou: Priya..it depends whether i can dream a sequel to it today or not.๐Ÿ˜› But for the time being i lob you all.๐Ÿค—

Sana: Save your love for later and cut the cake now..๐Ÿ˜›

Faiza: waah..someone is getting impatient to know what her ex thinks about her baking talent๐Ÿคก

Mou: what?๐Ÿ˜•

Pari : aree..Sana made your birthday cake..i mean specially made it for you๐Ÿ˜‰

Mou: what? Sana..you want me to spend  my birthday in hospital??๐Ÿคฃ Ouchhh *priya and sana hits mou from either side* 

Mou: *rubbing shoulder* You are hitting birthday girl? Huh. Its me who is supposed to hit one. Pari beta..aao. Dont think that i haven't noticed the birthday banner.you cheat..๐Ÿ˜ก

Pari: mou..*raising hands* it was not my idea. Priya asked me to do it. She send me the list and i passed it to you..๐Ÿ˜›

Priya: *glares pari and run to save herself from mou* Mou..i was just trying to do something unique..๐Ÿ˜› have you ever seen a Birthday girl making banner for herself?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Mou runs to catch priya and the chase continues..๐Ÿ˜†

Mou  is chatter box. She love night chatting and  can chat on anything and everything under sun.๐Ÿ˜†

Mou is an awesome, stunning and creative Siggy maker. Her Animated and non animated works are heaven. Its difficult to takes eyes off from them.

Mou is a sweet and caring friend. She will be always there for her friends.๐Ÿค—

Mou know how to gel people easily She can convince anyone with her meethi meethi baatein๐Ÿ˜›

Mou is our official roadside Romeo.. ๐Ÿ˜†she tried to flirt with 3 girls same time.๐Ÿ˜ฒ And most shocking thing is those 3 girls are sisters. Huh..i can see a tinge of ekta kapoor too๐Ÿค”

Mou is scared of height ..Her anthem on heights is "Height pe mat jao umar pe jao"๐Ÿคฃ

Mou has an insatiable fetish for Good looking hot Actors.๐Ÿคฃ It started with Rajeev and Hrithik, and list is still growing with new additions like Jamie๐Ÿคฃ

Mou loves painting and she is very passionate about itโค๏ธ

Mou have very small list of favorites. It contains 50+ celebs only. Isnt it too short?๐Ÿค”

Eventhough she had a long list of favourites, Mou only watched 3 serials completely, which are Kahin To Hoga, Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil & Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon๐Ÿ˜Ž

mou love long drive in rain.. โค๏ธ

Mou's first ever crush was Rajeev Khandelwal

Mou loves classic romance and is fond of passionate stories rather than Hot ones

Mou is a fitness freak..๐Ÿ˜›

Mou Loves reading novels ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mou is a fun loving girl. She loves teasing, joking and pulling leg. ๐Ÿ˜†

Mou is too energetic. You can barely see her in dull mode.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Mou is a natural and creative actress. ๐Ÿ˜ฒIf you want to play any pranks on anyone and you dont know how to act. Then call mou. She will act in such a way that even you will be in confusion.  ๐Ÿคฃ

Mou is absulotely Exceptional in Jungle mai Mangle talks and theoriesโ˜บ๏ธ *Only die hard Harshiti fans can understand the value of this point*๐Ÿ˜‰

Mou loves actions thriller moviesโญ๏ธ

Mou's dream destination is the head office of Grameenphone telecommunication of bengladesh๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Additi Gupta is her one and only girl crush

Mou love peace. She stay away from fights and people who makes too much noise.๐Ÿ˜›

Mou is too obsessed with the facebook stickers YaYa and plum..  

Dear Mou

Happy B'day  

Wish you all great things in the coming year.  

Love you loads. 

It's so much fun to pull your leg every time. 

No need to specify we appreciate you a lot for all that you do.

Huge fan of Kis Desh / Premeer / HCAG along with never ending list of people.

So nice that you're here with us, to party with us and to help guide us.

You're terrific friend and very supportive sister to each person whoever met you.

Thank you for everything to all of us as fans here.

You're loved so much and will always stay close to our heart.  

May your craze on Cricket, other sports, making edits, actors and TV shows continue forever.
xoxo athi

Happy birthday Mou   You are an awesome fun and a fabulous graphicer <3 I still remember that time when I mist0ok your fb status hahaha   Anyways here's hoping  that you have an awesome day and a great year ahead   

-Abhi

A very happy wala birthday to my dear guruji...may all ur wishes come true...may ur birthday filled with sunshine n smiles...laughter love n cheers...lots n lots of love...ur shishya

Happy happy happy birthday Mou!   Hope you have the best day of your life! Eat lots of cake and open heaps of presents!May your birthday and everyday from now on be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and cheer!  

XOXO, Love, 
Aishwarya 

Wish ya a very happy b'day mou 
May ur wishes cum true and hope ya have a wonderful day 
keep smiling 
Aishu 

I just want  u to wish her a very happy bday from me moumita writes lovely 
 still searching hrithik hot pics lol
a little busy with exams 

Wishing a Very Happy Birthday Mou !!! Have a happy and joyous birthday!!!

Happy birthday Mou  
Its really pleasure to work with you. We had lots of fun. Hope we get another opportunity to work together. Love you dear. God bless you!

Wishing a Very Happy Birthday Mou and God Bless and fulfill all your Wishes that your Heart Desires also hoping you have a Glowing and Bright future ahead. All the Best for everything and Enjoy . Love you Lot Dear Mou ...from Divya A R

Happy Birthday Mou wishing you many many happy returns of the day meri dushman ...its probably just a year since i know you and you have became such a important part of my virtual life..you are undoubtedly a spice chatterbox with alot of nautanki that no one can resist ..love you what you are...keep hating and taunting me coz never mind i love that Wishing a very happy birthday once again Stay Blessed and Keep smiling

Happy birthday to u n HV lvily day n hope yours life goes good as same as like what y wants to be like as

Hey Moutushi 
Wish you a very Happy Birthday 
Enjoy the day Tigress

Bdy wishes:- Happy Birthday Bardi didiji..wishing u a great success ahead..thank u soo much for always being there for me whenever i needed u..thank u so lighting my mood whenever i feel low...thank u for always supporting me..I m glad to have u in my life as awesome friend and as an elder sister..love u..happy birthday once again

Happy b'day dear have a gr8 day n year god bless n May u get evrything wht u desire

A very Happy Birthday Mou! Wishing you all the happiness and success in Life. Enjoy your day! Cheers

Mou on this special day, I just want to thank you for coming in my choti si dunia We don't know each other for long years but I can proudly say that the moments I spend with you are just so special and close to me You're not only talented and pagal but you're sweet simple and honest... Your simplicity and cuteness make you special wishing you a very Happy Birthday baby All the best in everything you do and keep making us proud Stay blessed LOVE YOU DAMMIT! 

Happy birthday Mou di ..may Allah bless u with good health & wealth

tum jiyo hazaro saal tumhe mile sabi ka pyaar ..
Happy Birthday my Roadside Romeo..You are one of the best thing happened to me because of kis desh and harshiti. I just love you in the way you are.. the bubbly and full of life girl.. lob u mou..May god shower his blessings on you.. Keep smiling.. keep doing nautanki.. keep making new theories on mr.chopda and miss.gupta.. and keep making awesome stuffs.. And yes.. better stop romancing with my sisters ..
Love you ya..
Priya

Happy Birthday Mou... May Allah Blessed you with all the happiness which u deserved... May your all dreams comes true... love u... Be Happy Always

Hey my dear sweetheart Mou I hope your birthday becomes the synonyms of happiness, fun and bliss. I pray that u achieve all your desires and your life blossom with success. Mou you are the most exceptional person I've met . Although we don't regularly keep in touch, you never hesitated to help me out and accept my reqs Your creativity is simply out of this world. You avi's and siggiess are unbelievably refreshing and uncommonly beautiful and gorgeous. Thanks for being who you are. You are really someone people can look up to and admire. Enjoy your birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mou

Wish u a very Happy Birthday Mou! May u get everything that u want! Lots of love n Best wishes

Happy birthday Mou may All ur Dreams Comes true All d Happiness which u wished in life ahead ... Happy Birthday Dear

Wish you many more happy returns of the day. May God bless you with prosperity, good health and peaceful life... Happy Birthday Mou di 

happy birthday mou.may all ur wishes n dreams come true.u gt everything u deserve in ur life.happy birthday dear .love u

Well who had turned an year older amidst all the torture from the boss and pile loads of work? Well Mou di that's you ! An year older, an also more prettier, smarter n humorous. On ur birthday wishing u loads of khushi , mindue not armav wali, an arrogant boss who may b as hot and handsome as arnav singh raizada, a tear full of shocks n suprises, and adventures... keep smiling just like barun does.. having a rocking birthday n wonderful year ahead.. Happy Happy Happy Birthdayyuy
And many happy returns of the day..
Loads of kisses and hugs and love offcourse Vrushika
Love

Happy Birthday Mou  
Wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises and good wishes.
 Best wishes for today and everyday.
 Yuvika

Credits

Tags and write up : Premeer_Diwani (Priya/Desh Arts)
Animated siggy (post1) : Faiza
Birthday Banner (post2) : Moutushi๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Big thanks to all friends who helped me in making the birthday thread..big hug๐Ÿค— 

Wow love the colors Priya. Great job with everything. I always love the drama part in your posts. ๐Ÿ˜† My fav. <3 hehe so much fun.
The orange yellow green name tags are so pretty. The princess doll is so cute.

@ Faiza lovely anim stacked av is cool.

--------------

Happy Birthday Mou ๐Ÿค— 
Have a fab day and have masti with family and friends. 
Muwah love you loads.
Edited by AASUS - 8 years ago
Happy Birthday once again my drama queen.. ๐Ÿค— have a blast 
Happy Birthday Pumpkin ๐Ÿ˜† once again ๐Ÿค—
May all of your wishes come true this year. Happy Birthday to a wonderful person and friend! I hope many years of blessings follow you wherever you go!
P:S. Priya the thread is awasoem ๐Ÿค—
Loving the new name drama queen and road side Romeo ๐Ÿคฃ
OMG๐Ÿ˜ฒ ... who told u I'm doing PHD? ๐Ÿคฃ ... if u count doing PHD on Harshiti is a PHD then sure I've done one ๐Ÿคฃ ... itni patience nahi hai mujh mein ... PG tak hi thik hai ๐Ÿ˜†