New OffScreen Picture of Vatsal Parivaar

Posted: 8 years ago
New picture of the entire Vatsal Family! πŸ˜Š
They all look so so lovely ! Beautiful and talented bunch! πŸ˜³πŸ€—

http://twitter.com/iamravishdesai/status/595595680770437120 (link for those who want it) 

Credits: Ravish posted on his twitter πŸ˜Š

He Captioned it: 
A picture to die for :) with my loveliest people #onset #SatrangiSasural #family #love #gratitude @ZeeTV @Mugdha024

And Mugdha also posted on her instagram page with the caption: 

One Big Happy Family.. A pic with the loveliest family of television. .@iamravishdesai  #satrangisasural #aarushi#mugdhachaphekar #ravishdesai #happiness #bliss#lifeisbeautiful #happyfaces  #vihaan #arhaan #love#zeetv #satrangisasuralrocks

Edited by bpbpbp - 8 years ago
Wooowww!!!! This is so so sooo pretty!!! ^_^ everybody's looking so awesome! :O even maasi-maa is glowing after marriage it seems! :D :D
They should make this picture their show's new montage! It will be perfect! ^_^ an ADORABLE family indeed! ^_^
TFS!! :D 
I love this pic sooo much!  The most talented and good-looking family on TV β€οΈ :D 
CVs plz make this picture the show's new montage plz & remove that boring montage :| its such an amazing picture...as rightly said by Ravish "a picture to die for" ^_^ baarbaar dekh rahi hoon omg!!! :D
@LoveSidney: you're right! They both made fitting captions πŸ‘ I too wish it could be the montage :( but it doesn't reflect current track na! Everyone looks too happy πŸ˜† This pic reflects Real life however :D all the actors always express how happy they are to be a part of the show and how much they love each other's company! So this I guess is real life montage πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

@Ranju: you're most welcome😊 and yesss!! they all look television's besttt family😳❀️
Edited by bpbpbp - 8 years ago
@bpbpbp bt atleast after the mothers accept aarushi as Vatsal Family's bahu & conduct her grihapravesh...Uske baad toh they can change the montage na? And make this pic the new montage? :/
Hi everyone,m completely new to the forum [:)]
and m big fan of arhaan and just love their Chemistry and satrangi family too [;)]
Originally posted by LoveSidney15

@bpbpbp bt atleast after the mothers accept aarushi as Vatsal Family's bahu & conduct her grihapravesh...Uske baad toh they can change the montage na? And make this pic the new montage? :/

That's true! Did u see the e24 video? It Didn't look like all the moms were too happy though πŸ˜²
Originally posted by sneha335

Hi everyone,m completely new to the forum 😊
and m big fan of arhaan and just love their Chemistry and satrangi family too πŸ˜‰

Hi Sneha welcome to the forum :) !