Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

PIKU Reviews and Boxoffice collections (Page 51)

Anachronist IF-Stunnerz
Anachronist
Anachronist

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermione82

KRK retreats

@kamaalrkhan 6m6 minutes ago
Today also #Piku is running with very strong occupancy means film is sure shot super hit. So congrats to team #PIKU to prove me wrong.

KRK rocks ; accepts his mistake Clap 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanayakiDewaniBeautyful_Mess

delightful. IF-Stunnerz
delightful.
delightful.

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Wohoo. Just watched it.

Piku - Motion se hi Emotion. The tagline is so unique and it stands out through the movie till the very end.

Piku is just like any other girl and she is someone we can relate to. Busy, arrogant & 'I am always right' kind of a girl Tongue yet caring. She finds her baba annoying but deep inside loves him a lot. Deepika has proved that she is hear to stay in this industry after this movie. Natural & Gorgeous. Like most of all said, her finest performance ever.

Bhaskor is like any other old-aged person - bickering about his health, his daughter's whereabouts, about marriage and various stuff. Certain things which are not to be revealed too is revealed. LOL He is annoyingly adorable. Amitabh Bachchan is just mind-blowing. The most adorable scene was him riding the bicycle.

Rana is intelligent, helpful and understandable. He has a good portion to play in the movie, especially the advice he gave. He acted as the catalyst between the father-daughter duo. Irrfan as usual does the role assigned to him in the BEST manner possible. The chemistry between him and Deepika was so pure and adorable without getting intimate or kissing.

Humour was hilarious. It was all related to constipation but never you felt 'ehhh' or 'yuck' while hearing the dialogues .. it was subtle humour.
Actors did a fantastic job. Top notch performances, Surprising end with the supporting actors playing a good role as well. Background score was soothing and beautiful. Loved it.

A very good entertaining, family movie (after a long long time) which can be seen with literally everyone. Its totally a must watch! Don't miss this one. I loved it so 5/5 from me.

PS: I would like to add that the scenes of Kolkata were so beautiful. Loved the shots there. Makes me want to visit that beautiful city.

PSS: Monday and the occupancy was 60%. Surprised to see the theatre full. So MORE POWER to #PIKU! Team Piku and Shoojit Sircar for this amazing movie.

FINALLY -- Every Deepika Padukone fan will return back PROUD to see her do SO WELL in this movie. <3

ETA : I didn't know this would go so long LOL But I just can't stop praising the movie.

Edited by BubblyR - 11 May 2015 at 10:11am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeILuvFawadSanayaMannKasturiHZAnita..TooLazy..Vedika211Twinkie_Star55sasa55Hermione.....Tansy...jyoti06you2Basilisk-MariaMars-DestroyedInLoveBeautyful_MessNestleToulouse

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@Tarunmansukhani: What an amazing amazing film PIKU is!!! More heartening than the film was seeing a houseful theater 4 a 4pm show on a Monday!!!

@dibang: Absolute Gem #Piku
Nevar seen #SoManyGrandparents at movies @ 1AM
Take a bow @ShoojitSircar @writeonj @irrfan_k @deepikapadukone @SrBachchan

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeILuvFawadSanayaMannKasturiHZAnitaVedika211BasiliskDestroyedInLove-MariaMars-Beautyful_Messdelightful.

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@sujoy_g: that @deepikapadukone is setting some serious benchmarks!

That's some serious appreciation from Sujoy.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeILuvFawadSanayaMannKasturiHZAnitaVedika211Twinkie_Star-MariaMars-BasiliskDestroyedInLoveBeautyful_Messdelightful.

Hermione.. IF-Rockerz
Hermione..
Hermione..

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahatma123

Originally posted by hermione82

KRK retreats

@kamaalrkhan 6m6 minutes ago
Today also #Piku is running with very strong occupancy means film is sure shot super hit. So congrats to team #PIKU to prove me wrong.

KRK rocks ; accepts his mistakeClap

Smart man KRK LOL
Hermione.. IF-Rockerz
Hermione..
Hermione..

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sultan_Of_Swing

@sujoy_g: that @deepikapadukone is setting some serious benchmarks!

That's some serious appreciation from Sujoy.

When the movie was being shot in Kolkata there were many quotes from Sujit where he used to say Piku is going to be the best film of 2015. I thought he was trying to butter, my bad ! Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeILuvFawadSanayaHZAnitakawal_takIHeartDeepika.-MariaMars-

kimi484 Goldie
kimi484
kimi484

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
love for piku in indonesia 

Due the high demands,we added more showtimes for PIKU at blitz @GrandIndo and @MallOfIndonesia

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeILuvFawadSanayaMannKasturiHZAnitaVedika211BasiliskIHeartDeepika.-MariaMars-DestroyedInLovedelightful.

you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:42am | IP Logged
RAJ BANSAL @rajbansal9 52m52 minutes ago

Will #Piku s Monday be equal to its Friday if not more. In this case it will be a record in recent years. @SrBachchan @deepikapadukone

Thumbs Up

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeILuvFawadSanayaMannKasturiHZAnitaHermione..kawal_takBasiliskDestroyedInLove-MariaMars-Beautyful_Messdelightful.

Go to top