Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

PIKU Reviews and Boxoffice collections (Page 4)

you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Omg house full show in many cinemas for tomorrow ' @PikuTheFilm Piku in kuwait tomorrow

It seems it is housefull at many theaters..
pic here

https://twitter.com/Deepikap_arabfc/status/595956091575357442

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xroshnixILuvFawadSanayaTwinkie_StarDestroyedInLove

you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Sajid Khan @SimplySajidK 13m13 minutes ago

@deepikapadukone .@SnehaRajani .@ShoojitSircar #Piku take a bow guys...especially deepika..dont miss this film..even if u have the runs!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeILuvFawadSanayanonamxroshnixDestroyedInLovedelightful.ani_gr

Anachronist IF-Stunnerz
Anachronist
Anachronist

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Sunny leone vs Deepika LOL
touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

PIKU...Absolutely marvelous!!! @ShoojitSircar @writeonj take a bow! RIP-ROARING (!) heart-warming, endearing & poignant...sheer quality!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeILuvFawadSanayaHermione..kawal_tak-MariaMars-.Intoxicated.DestroyedInLoveBeautyful_Messdelightful.ani_gr

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Pure magic in th performances by @SrBachchan @irrfan_k & a career-best display from @deepikapadukone..Bravo!! (And no, I'm not being biased)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeILuvFawadSanayaHermione...Intoxicated.DestroyedInLoveEggon_Snow-MariaMars-Beautyful_Mess....Poojie....ani_grdelightful.

you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
raj kaushal @rajkaushal1 58m58 minutes ago Mumbai, Maharashtra

Saw #Piku A film made from the heart and felt through the (E)motions. @SnehaRajani @ShoojitSircar you have a winner :-)

raj kaushal @rajkaushal1 48m48 minutes ago Mumbai, Maharashtra

Who is the real @deepikapadukone? Every film she does She plays a new person. Such versatality. Such subtlety. Such depth. Loved #Piku :-)

raj kaushal @rajkaushal1 36m36 minutes ago Mumbai, Maharashtra

Thank you for making such beautiful full of shit film @ShoojitSircar @SnehaRajani @SrBachchan @deepikapadukone @irrfan_k #Piku is a winner

raj kaushal @rajkaushal1 46m46 minutes ago Mumbai, Maharashtra

In #Piku Shit happens. It flows with eMOTIONS. Gets you Flushed with memories. Relieves with happiness @SrBachchan @SnehaRajani

Edited by you2 - 06 May 2015 at 9:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILuvFawadSanaya

you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Ranveer Singh @RanveerOfficial 6h6 hours ago

PIKU...Absolutely marvelous!!! @ShoojitSircar @writeonj take a bow! RIP-ROARING (!) heart-warming, endearing & poignant...sheer quality!

Pure magic in th performances by @SrBachchan @irrfan_k & a career-best display from @deepikapadukone..Bravo!! (And no, I'm not being biased)

Shruti Seth @SethShruti    40m 40 minutes ago

Absolutely must watch Piku. @SrBachchan @deepikapadukone @irrfan_k will make your heart sing with their superlative performances.

Edited by you2 - 06 May 2015 at 10:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ILuvFawadSanaya-Piku-

you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Amitabh Bachchan @SrBachchan 7m7 minutes ago

T 1858 - HaahHHAAA ... Bachi Karkaria you are just amazing !! Bolly goes to pot May 7, 2015, 12:00 AM (cont) http://tl.gd/n_1sm3dht

T 1858 - HaahHHAAA ... Bachi Karkaria you are just amazing !!

Bolly goes to pot

May 7, 2015, 12:00 AM IST Bachi Karkaria in Erratica | Edit Page, Entertainment, India | TOI
6 4 0 1

In his latest film, Big B's role gives new meaning to motion pictures'
Shoojit Sircar's Piku' will be in cinemas tomorrow. The promos told us to link emotion with motion', and the trailer removed all my doubts about Brave New Bollywood daring to go deep into the gut of the Indian psyche. This bright, young director is the right choice, AB, to make a film with a bowel-centric theme. Join the first two and last two letters of Shoojit', and you'll see why.
Aptly, i caught the trailer in Kolkata while watching another Bengali's latest creation. Dibakar Banerjee's Detective Byomkesh Bakshy does not exclaim, It's alimentary, my dear Bhotson!' while cracking the film's Chinese puzzle but, together with us Bawas, Bongs must surely be the most motion'-obsessed people of this country. Born one, and brought up among the other, i learnt that going well' first thing in the day was to attain Heaven itself. A purgative got the sluggish at least into Purgatory.
Despite this early morning system, a deep-seated constitutional crisis arose, obliging me to sacrifice two feet of my small intestine. The kindness of friends punctuated my recovery. Their sympatico Facebook comments demoted my colon' to a semi colon'.
Veteran of small bowelitis, i, the small b, will be more sensitive towards the Big B's problems as he plays Deepika/ Piku's anally-challenged father. He's even medically fit for the part. His intestine played a long-running, stellar role in his personal life, a painful sequel to the antibiotics pumped into him for his post-accident myasthenia gravis.
Just as the nation came to a standstill during his 2012 abdominal surgeries, the entire country will relate to the gut-wrenching role of the senior Mr Bachchan in Piku'. The fact is that, while the troika of Bongs, Hon Bongs and Parsis may be No 1 in their obsession with No 2, this affliction is pan-Indian. Or rather pot-Indian. This is doubly true. Not just physical ailments, even many psychiatric problems can be traced to our pot', as in stomach, fixation.
So you see, whether we are speaking of Bharat which wants to become India, or India which some of our netas want to revert to Bharat, the nation is straining hard to be on the move'. You can call it asspiration

Edited by you2 - 06 May 2015 at 10:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ILuvFawadSanayaTwinkie_StarAruni.

Go to top