PIKU Reviews and Boxoffice collections - Page 102

Posted: 8 years ago
😆 The Piku fever refuses to die down!

The #Piku fever! A man dressed as @SrBachchan in the train @deepikapadukone (via @aparnax )

Originally posted by you2

^^^ Agree..who would make a film on constipation..which actress would agree to play the highstrung spinster daughter of a 70 year old man..

Not a second in the film was wasted in playing to the gallery.It is a very honest film,made with a lot of integrity..not one false note..and it has made everyone involved proud and happy...and everyone else cheer for it.

Piku is a rare film which appeases both critics and masses, young and old alike
Its very true to life that's why it is very relatable
There's no dramatic moment..no playing to the gallery..
further more the film has got comedy along with logic
I don't know in recent time there's any film which has combined these two attributes soo beautifully
Its slice of everybody's life
Juhi is getting a lot of credit but I think Sujit is the king here
Film is a director's medium at the end
I hope he gets all his due credit
Yeah Shoojit deserves a lot of credit. He's made good films so far- Vickey donor, Madras cafe and now Piku. Goes to show he's consistent and nothing was a fluke. 
Had to force my hubby to come and watch this movie with me but we both really enjoyed it!
Acting was top class and the story was simple but so wonderfully told. The movie deserves all the accolades it gets.
@shahidkapoor: Finally saw piku . What a delightful film . Been a while since I sat through a movie with a grin on my face . Kudos . Must watch guys .

Other than @RajkumarHirani ,@ShoojitSircar n @aanandlrai r 2 of my fav directors.Sensible,intelligent but practical enuf 2 value BO returns.

Piku 17th Day (Third Sunday) Collection As per early trends, "Piku", which has remained rock-steady, showed decent growth once again on Sunday and is expected to gross over Rs.2.5 crore at the Indian box office. Despite facing the heat of the final match of IPL T20, Deepika Padukone, Amitabh Bachchan and Irrfan Khan starrer showed a good growth on its 3rd Day. Made with the budget of a whopping Rs.35 crore budget, "Piku" recovered its production cost in just six days. In the next 11 days, the film earned almost 100 per cent profit from its theatrical run. The movie has become the biggest Bollywood money spinner at the ticket counters in 2015. "Piku" is a family entertainer directed by Shoojit Sircar. The film, which has been appreciated by all, also features Moushumi Chatterjee and Balendra Singh in pivotal roles - See more at: http://justfewseconds.com/2015/05/piku-movie-17th-day-collection-3rd-weekend-box-office-report/#sthash.JuGg0kD7.UtKm30Ng.dpuf

So Piku's collection is 70cr+ now

⭐️
Originally posted by MR.KooL

taran adarsh @taran_adarsh    25s 25 seconds ago

#Piku [Week 3] Fri 1.35 cr, Sat 2.40 cr. Grand total: 68.97 cr. India biz. SUPER HIT!

First super hit of 2015 🥳
^^ Oh, thank god you changed your siggy..Hehe