Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

conceptvals thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
How credible is that Rohit guy? Is it possible for it to do 9cr? Seems a bit much to me
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Sassenach

How credible is that Rohit guy? Is it possible for it to do 9cr? Seems a bit much to me

Poor credibility, although he is a distributor. His numbers are always very inflated.

I just post all piku related tweets. People can follow whatever they want to follow.
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sassenach

I agree.  Especially with TWM2 opening also.  I hope it's true, but I have serious doubts.
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: HZAnita

I agree.  Especially with TWM2 opening also.  I hope it's true, but I have serious doubts.

TWMR is releasing in 2600 screens. It seems impossible as such 9 cr..lets see what happens in weekend
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Just saw PIKU @deepikapadukone sorry couldn't make it to the party but saw it today and you deserve to have many more parties -fabulous !

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
"I watched it(@PikuTheFilm)! It was fantastic! & I'd love to do something like that!" -Jyothika,Indiaglitz Interview pic.twitter.com/F5AdEVdKZk
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

#Piku collects 65.22 crores India in just 2 weeks. Congratulations @yrf @SrBachchan @deepikapadukone @irrfan_k ... Outstanding.

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
has it been declared a blockbuster already?
Armu4eva thumbnail

Kangana Ranaut's Tanu Weds Manu Returns box office collections open at 60% occupancy rate

Kangana Ranaut starrer Tanu Weds Manu Returns box office collections have opened on a strong note.

By: feonline | New Delhi | May 22, 2015 7:46 pm

A successful prequel later, Kangana Ranaut starrer Tanu Weds Manu Returns box office collections have opened on a strong note, courtesy having had the good fortune of being almost a solo release, plus the fact that the previous week's release Bombay Velvet starring Ranbir Kapoorbombed at the B.O.

Reports from across the country say that Tanu Weds Manu Returns has opened strong with a 60% occupancy rate in the morning shows.

Interestingly, though, Piku, which stars Amitabh Bachchan, which released two weeks ago still holds the audience's attention and has managed to claim approximately 25% occupancy rate.

On the whole, Tanu Weds Manu has received positive reviews all across, and it released across 2200 screens in India and 340 screens overseas and, as a result, is expected to register bumper footfalls evening onwards and head into teh weekend with aquite a momentum.

With inputs from Bollywood Hungama

http://www.financialexpress.com/article/lifestyle/science/kangana-ranauts-tanu-weds-manu-returns-box-office-collections-open-at-60-occupancy-rate/74939/
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

.@irrfan_k on recent co-stars @deepikapadukone (#Piku) & dinosaurs (#JurassicWorld) - Now Showing, 8.30pm, CNN-IBN