Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

PIKU Reviews and Boxoffice collections - Page 96

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
So it is heading towards 80cr lifetime wow. Awesome. Congrats to the whole team. This is a huge feat. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One thing, AB Sr looked more like an 80-85 yr old than a 70 yr old. 
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What is the screen count this week?
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

#BOCapsule EXCLUSIVE SUPER 65 cr - 2nd Week Box Office Collection Of @PikuTheFilm

Piku 2nd Week Collection Report, Excellent Again.

http://www.addatoday.com/2015/05/piku-2nd-week-collection-report.html

pallavi25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-KochurShaakBata

Piku- 

I also loved the small details Shoojit has added in different parts of the film.Baba eating Khichdi with that small bottle of Jhorna Ghee, the Ramkrishna-Sarada photographs on the wall and the way Piku prays to them quickly before leaving, the way Chobi Maashi criticizes women wearing nightie at home,the usage of Tulu pump, Moni Kaki chopping vegetables with a boti,those delicious begun bhaja and other stuff served on the table, the bengali songs in the background,etc made the bong in me very happy to see these things in a hindi movie.Perfect portrayal of a Bengali household. That Jibone Ki Pabona dance Bhaskor does after getting drunk was awesome,especially when Piku goes to her room after seeing her dad enjoy and spends the night with Syed. That small moment says so much about the relationship Piku and her dad has, the independence Bhaskor has given Piku and also the little bit of happiness in Piku's mind to finally find some time for herself to enjoy.Deepika is brilliant in that whole sequence (including the morning scene).

The movie touched my heart at several different levels and made me so emotionally involved throughout the two hours, so irrespective of some flaws here and there, I would give it a perfect 5/5. The best movie of 2015 till now for me. I can watch it again and again.

Also loved the little bit of Bengali words Shoojit made Deepika mouth here and there in the film,especially the bit where she tells Bhaskot uses warm water during winters to wash his 'Pacha'. 🤣

I couldn't control myself.😆 Just wrote whatever came to my mind. I surely have missed so many other beautiful moments from the film.

I loved those little details too! My shoshurbari used to have that Tullu Pump also, everytime it went kaput we had to call the mistri...😆
Bhashkor dancing to Jiboney Ki Pabona was awesome! Brought back many fond memories of my childhood. 
Moushumi was too funny with her lectures to Bhaku da...😆
Oh so Moni Kaki was the Pishi in Vicky Donor? No wonder she looked so familiar...
The fish fry, begun bhaja and mangshor jhol scene made me hungry...Bengali directors will always show food scenes. I LOVED that! 
Like Aparna Sen, Shoojit also pays attention to minute details. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

It's a rarity, especially in today's times when films sink faster than Titanic. #Piku Tue, Wed and Thu biz was same: 2.20 cr. No decline!👏

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
taran adarsh @taran_adarsh    5m 5 minutes ago

#Piku [Wk 2] Fri 3.10 cr, Sat 5.10 cr, Sun 6.40 cr, Mon 2.60 cr, Tue 2.20 cr, Wed 2.20 cr, Thu 2.20 cr. Grand total: 65.22 cr. SMASH HIT!

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Cried & & laughed & Cried through Piku.Brilliant @deepikapadukone @SrBachchan @irrfan_k @ShoojitSircar- for all of us who so love our Oldies

It's a rarity, especially in today's times when films sink faster than Titanic. #Piku Tue, Wed and Thu biz was same: 2.20 cr. No decline!

So good to see such amazing content driven films led by girls!it was so hard to get people 2 believe in us when I started.we were always 2nd

#Piku collects 65.22 crores India in just 2 weeks. Congratulations @yrf @SrBachchan @deepikapadukone @irrfan_k ... Outstanding.

Iss weeknd bhi #Piku will do 9+cr it will end around 80cr+ whch will be a Blockbuster @SrBachchan @deepikapadukone @irrfan_k @PikuTheFilm

Edited by Sultan_Of_Swing - 8 years ago
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by-blue-ice

How much does it need to be a Blockbuster?

Apparently 80cr.
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
barkha dutt @BDUTT 19m19 minutes ago New Delhi, Delhi

She spoke her heart out on Depression; Spoke her mind on Gender & ignored her silly baiters to shine in Piku. Bravo @deepikapadukone

16 retweets 48 favorites