Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

The idea of keeping a Q&A for Piku with Deepika was really good. Helps to keep the buzz alive with new release hitting the screens tomorrow.πŸ‘πŸΌ Did any of you get thru any question. I tried but no luck. 

πŸ˜† I think I've lost all my interest with Piku and all about Deepika. So, bye bye Deepika fans. I think I hate Deepika already. Such stupid Indian Actress. I hope all her movie after flops and beat BV.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: OutsiderOne

πŸ˜† I think I've lost all my interest with Piku and all about Deepika. So, bye bye Deepika fans. I think I hate Deepika already. Such stupid Indian Actress. I hope all her movie after flops and beat BV.

What happened all of a sudden πŸ˜†
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: OutsiderOne

πŸ˜† really? you're funny.

I thought their really like Kangana, but I knew already they just want to pull down Deepika and using Kangana as how they used Katrina, Sonam & Anuskha.

In this forum I am the most known undisputed no1 fan of Deepika..Ask any one here.I will get 100% votes.

But I love films..I really did promote Lootera more than YJHD.I am a die hard fan of SRK..everyone here knows..but i love Amir films more...

It is weird I know..I was as big a fan when Deepika's films were flopping..Hits and flops don't matter to me..
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love indian movie because of Deepika and suddenly today I think Deepika is the most stupid women I had admired. She such stupid women I ever love and suddenly I think she is worst than Sonam as Drama Queen. She will follow Ranbir after I will make sure all her film flops. I will prove it πŸ˜† Edited by OutsiderOne - 8 years ago
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Just brilliant. Thanks Anupam for composing this piece of heaven.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C8ZyYnqOZs&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Yes #piku has great performances n direction, but the real underlying star is writer Juhi Chaturvedi who also wrote Vicky Donor @writeon

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Sultan_Of_Swing

Just brilliant. Thanks Anupam for composing this piece of heaven.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C8ZyYnqOZs&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ‘.πŸ‘
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^ thank you sooo v much SOS
for sharing the sarod theme of piku!
the background music of the film is a winner
i hope anupam makes more songs for hindi films
and also continue to give background score.
beautiful beautifulll piece the sarod BG.

btw after watching the film i've started 
listening& loving teri meri baatein from the album.
it was used in the film for barely a minute.
very sweet song!

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Piku Box Office Collection

Piku had a very good second week. According to early estimates Piku second Thursday box office collection will be 2.10 crore.

After an excellent second weekend, Piku sustained very well on weekdays. The film showed minimal drops over the days. Piku total box office collection in 14 days is 65.12 crore.

Tanu Weds Manu returns is releasing this week will have an impact on Piku collection. That film is carrying very good early reports. So Piku collection will fall on its third Friday but it will show growth on Saturday & Sunday.

Interestingly Tanu Weds Manu Returns is also riding on its female lead Kangana Ranaut who is receiving huge applause for her performance.

Piku Box Office Collection (13 Days)

63.02 Crore

Piku Second Thursday Collection

2.10 Crore

Total: 65.12 Crore

SUPERHIT πŸ₯³ ⭐️
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

The idea of keeping a Q&A for Piku with Deepika was really good. Helps to keep the buzz alive with new release hitting the screens tomorrow.πŸ‘πŸΌ Did any of you get thru any question. I tried but no luck. 

Apni toh aisi kismat hi nahi hain that Piku replied me.