Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Some folks here had already said this movie is a flop now it has earned over 60cr the benchmark has increased to 75cr what despiration I must say.

Anyway congratulations to team Piku it had beaten the movie of the future superstar and the best actress of our generation fair and square
SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nonam

LMAO denial...
at least piku doesn't have to research into which was the last 100 crore flop!

Lol fiery is clutching on straws expected the movie to flop but now it has beaten even Anu and RK movie
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dont know the BOI figure, Piku's domestic collection is 62.80 approx till yesterday from 90% trade analysts
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SG200

Yep it's not domestic collection but worldwide. What are BOI's figures now? 55 Cr? 

62 crore!

It will not each 100cr domestic but still its huge achievement in itself!
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: GundayVedant

62 crore!

It will not each 100cr domestic but still its huge achievement in itself!

It cannot reach 100cr club per se, but if it collected 100 cr worldwide ,it is definitely an achievement  and its budget is less than 35cr right?
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
taran adarsh @taran_adarsh 6m6 minutes ago

#Piku [Week 2] Fri 3.10 cr, Sat 5.10 cr, Sun 6.40 cr, Mon 2.60 cr, Tue 2.20 cr, Wed 2.20 cr. Grand total: 63.02 cr. India biz. SMASH HIT!

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

PIKU fans!! You loved Piku and wanted to know more about her! Here's your chance! #ChatWithPiku today at 5.30! RT your excitement

#Piku has taken its own form...a life of it own ... Endlessly touching our lives , as I humm bezubaan endlessly @ShoojitSircar @writeonj

Have loved @irrfan_k as always sir.And wow @deepikapadukone am in awe of your performance and the film.#PIKU film for the soul.'

Edited by Sultan_Of_Swing - 8 years ago
conceptvals thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There's a Piku chat happening on Twitter. If any of you want to ask Piku any questions you should do it now. There's less than an hour to go.
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So happy for the success of the film. This is one movie where you just cannot take credit away from everyone involved in the film.

You cannot take credit away from what Deepika has done in the film.She is present right from the first scene to the last,she takes the story forward.You also can't say it's only Deepika's movie because Piku is incomplete without Bhashkor who is such a big part of the story, and again the movie is incomplete without Irrfan without whom the journey of Piku wouldn't have been possible.Then comes the writers,director and the whole crew of the film. All the money and the success is the movie's achievement as a whole.The audience won't remember whose movie it was,whether it's Deepika's,Big B's,etc...we only remember the movie at the end of the day and that's why everybody involved in this film deserves equal credit.That's the beauty of Piku-where no one stands out seperately but is presented as one single entity-which for me is how a good film should be.

Earlier people who dislike Deepika were saying the film won't do well at all.Now when the film is doing well, the benchmarks have again changed.Same thing happened during Ram Leela. And this is the most annoying part of the forum as well as twitter. You dislike a particular actor=diss the whole film like anything. Same thing is happening with Bombay Velvet in the forum. Half of them might not have even seen the film but enjoying the bad reviews and the poor collections just becauyse they don't like Ranbir.

Can't we just analyze a movie keeping aside our hate/dislike for the particular actor starring in the film?

Anyways, I am really happy how the film is progressing in the cinemas.I don't care it it's 100 Cr. worldwide or domestic, the end result is such a simple movie is being liked by people and that's a positive thing for the producers who would be willing to back such simple stories in the future in Bollywood. Simple stories are often the most difficult to make and I hope as an industry, Bollywood does produce such movies in the coming years.👍🏼

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KochurShaakBata

So happy for the success of the film. This is one movie where you just cannot take credit away from everyone involved in the film.

You cannot take credit away from what Deepika has done in the film.She is present right from the first scene to the last,she takes the story forward.You also can't say it's only Deepika's movie because Piku is incomplete without Bhashkor who is such a big part of the story, and again the movie is incomplete without Irrfan without whom the journey of Piku wouldn't have been possible.Then comes the writers,director and the whole crew of the film. All the money and the success is the movie's achievement as a whole.The audience won't remember whose movie it was,whether it's Deepika's,Big B's,etc...we only remember the movie at the end of the day and that's why everybody involved in this film deserves equal credit.That's the beauty of Piku-where no one stands out seperately but is presented as one single entity-which for me is how a good film should be.

Earlier people who dislike Deepika were saying the film won't do well at all.Now when the film is doing well, the benchmarks have again changed.Same thing happened during Ram Leela. And this is the most annoying part of the forum as well as twitter. You dislike a particular actor=diss the whole film like anything. Same thing is happening with Bombay Velvet in the forum. Half of them might not have even seen the film but enjoying the bad reviews and the poor collections just becauyse they don't like Ranbir.

Can't we just analyze a movie keeping aside our hate/dislike for the particular actor starring in the film?

Anyways, I am really happy how the film is progressing in the cinemas.I don't care it it's 100 Cr. worldwide or domestic, the end result is such a simple movie is being liked by people and that's a positive thing for the producers who would be willing to back such simple stories in the future in Bollywood. Simple stories are often the most difficult to make and I hope as an industry, Bollywood does produce such movies in the coming years.👍🏼

Jai Hind.