Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
That's the best review I have read on Piku so far.

When it comes to writing The Hindu is a class apart.
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Meghna Gulzar @meghnagulzar 18h18 hours ago

Thank you #Piku ,Bhaskor, Rana, Chhobi maashi and family, for letting us into your lives. You put our emotions through the motions!

Edited by you2 - 8 years ago
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Any 2nd saturday reports yet?  Go, Piku, go!!
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HZAnita

Any 2nd saturday reports yet?  Go, Piku, go!!

It is doing better than BV today. 5cr+ is early estimate.. Edited by Coldplaying - 8 years ago
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coldplaying

It is doing better than BV today. 5cr+ is early estimate..

Wow!  That is amazing!  Thanks!πŸ‘
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coldplaying

It is doing better than BV today. 5cr+ is early estimate..

So it will touch 50 Cr+ on Sunday it seems. πŸ‘
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

So it will touch 50 Cr+ on Sunday it seems. πŸ‘

hope so. Missing my Piku so much❀️❀️
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Watched Piku today in the cinema and must say its the best movie i have seen in recent yrs. Simple yet unique. Superb movie. Loved all the characters, dialogues, direction everything as a whole package. Its a must. 
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Watched it today. The length of the movie was perfect. The ending was perfect. The cast just perfect.

Piku is the new Baghban. A better written one, a less melodramatic one but a movie which will make parents shed tears( of happiness and sadness) and then nag us about taking care of them.
Amitabh,IMO, over-acted. And was plain annoying but his character was supposed to be so. Irfan was mind blowing. And looked amazing for the first time. 

But Piku belonged to DP. She was effortlessly and breathtakingly beautiful in each and every frame of the movie. Her face is meant for big screen. Her acting has improved sooo much.

ROFL scene: When the Dr tells Piku that her father suspected her friend to have constipation.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Finally watched the movie... It had 90% occupancy today.. This is a big thing for a Hindi movie in Chennai that too after 1 week of its release.. Thoroughly enjoyed the movie... 😳

#PIKU - A very simple yet real, unique and a heartwarming movie πŸ‘  ... Best Movie i've seen in recent times.πŸ˜ƒ After seeing the trailer, was wondering what are they gonna talk/show about constipation for 2+ hours..πŸ˜• But that's just an important part of the movie which had a bigger and a much needed message. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I'm sure most of us would be able to relate to Piku and Bhashkor and so did I πŸ˜› Reminded me of my petty fights with my dad πŸ˜† DP and BigB had this amazing chemistry... Rocking πŸ˜³ And I never imagined that Irfan and DP would look so good together.. πŸ˜› I wanted to see more of Rana and Piku.. πŸ˜‰No skin show, no kissing scenes, not even a hug but yet so romantic β€οΈTheir eye locks were magical and they had crackling chemistry.. β­οΈ

Special mention about the climax.. Yes it made me emotional and made me remember some unforgettable moments of my life But then it ended in a very unique way.. Too good πŸ‘No unnecessary songs.. Just what's needed for the movie. My fav is the Journey song.. πŸ˜³

Have to mention about Deepika.. From being called a wood to best actress who emotes through eyes, She's come a long way.. She has lived as Piku..πŸ‘πŸΌ and full credit to the stylist, DP looked Stunning β€οΈ Kudos to DP for doing different movies πŸ˜Š And each and every cast have lived as their characters.. Performances were top notch.. πŸ‘πŸΌ Esp BigB and DP 😎. Glad that WOM is helping the movie big time and doing wonders πŸ˜³

Deepika Padukone, Amitabh Bachchan, Irfan Khan, Juhi Chaturvedi, Shoojit Sircar,Moushumi Chatterji and the entire TEAM PIKU - Take a Bow!!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

A MUST WATCH WITH YOUR PARENTS !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by -MariaMars- - 8 years ago