Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

PIKU Reviews and Boxoffice collections - Page 60

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
After the Thursday figures come out, it should reach 40 crores net which is truly commendable for a movie like Piku đź‘Ź 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Saw the movie and it was underwhelming for me.
Armu4eva thumbnail
AB, Deepika, Irfan  on ABP News Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I got this movie on mob and have already watched it 4 times plus once in d theater..can't get over d movie..don't remember any film that made such an impact on me..not even any Rani film ..piku rocks..a special mention for moushumi chatterjee..she was adorable too
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Piku Box Office Collection

Deepika Padukone's Piku remained strong on weekdays.According to early estimates Piku Thursday box office collection will be around 3.80 crore.

Now Piku first week box office collection will be 41.52 crore which is very good considering the face value of the film.it had an extra ordinary weekend and it did not drop much after Monday.

Piku has been going strong on the positive word of mouth.Multiplexes have been performing excellently so far.Thanks to its content and music, the film has been liked by all age group.

Piku holds the record for third highest opening week in 2015 behind only Baby and Gabbar Is Back.It has also become the fifth highest grossing film of the year and will easily take the spot of number three.

It should hold well in week two despite release of Bombay Velvet though weaker competition could have really pushed the business further.Nonetheless Piku is eyeing for a healthy second week.

Piku Box Office Collection (6 Days)

37.72 crore

Piku First Week Box Office Collection

41.52 Crore

đź‘Ź
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^^ That's absolutely amazing..
So happy for everyone associated with this movie.

So proud of my girl ❤️
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hermione82

Piku Box Office Collection

Deepika Padukone's Piku remained strong on weekdays.According to early estimates Piku Thursday box office collection will be around 3.80 crore.

Now Piku first week box office collection will be 41.52 crore which is very good considering the face value of the film.it had an extra ordinary weekend and it did not drop much after Monday.

Piku has been going strong on the positive word of mouth.Multiplexes have been performing excellently so far.Thanks to its content and music, the film has been liked by all age group.

Piku holds the record for third highest opening week in 2015 behind only Baby and Gabbar Is Back.It has also become the fifth highest grossing film of the year and will easily take the spot of number three.

It should hold well in week two despite release of Bombay Velvet though weaker competition could have really pushed the business further.Nonetheless Piku is eyeing for a healthy second week.

Piku Box Office Collection (6 Days)

37.72 crore

Piku First Week Box Office Collection

41.52 Crore

đź‘Ź

I think PIKU can be 100 Cr if people reject BV
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
100 CR is possible only if it gets good numbers on second weekend, so many competition.
AbhiLovesShreya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bella.

100 CR is possible only if it gets good numbers on second weekend, so many competition.

no its not possible.. I'm saying this cause very few film doubled their first week net in there rest theatrical run. I would say its countable. in near past I guess only 3 Idiots did that..
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lets be real 100cr is not possible. 70cr maybe, if Bombay Valvet is rejected by one and all.. Edited by Coldplaying - 8 years ago