Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Fiery-Phoenix

LOL its doing pretty well it seems, so you may like it. But man, I would rather watch CE than this constipation ride. Who knew constipation is such an universal issue that many are relating to it πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

LMAO

Its not constipation but the emotional bond they share that I can relate to πŸ˜‰

You have cracked me up with this line so much 🀣
Originally posted by: abhigya24

LMAO

Its not constipation but the emotional bond they share that I can relate to πŸ˜‰

You have cracked me up with this line so much 🀣

Damn, they merged the threads...

---------

Cracked ya up eh ? In that case at least you won't have any issue with constipation tomorrow πŸ˜†

P.S: Yeh father daughter bond always works it's magic. Too bad that magic got lost for us amongst the annoying duo of the movie. One annoying sure, but double trouble, gosh my poor father got headache...πŸ˜†

Edited by Fiery-Phoenix - 8 years ago
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Fiery-Phoenix

Damn, they merged the threads...

---------

Cracked ya up eh ? In that case at least you won't have any issue with constipation tomorrow πŸ˜†

P.S: Yeh father daughter bond always works it's magic. Too bad that magic got lost for us amongst the annoying duo of the movie. One annoying sure, but double trouble, gosh my poor father got headache...πŸ˜†

If 100 people watched the movie 98 of them loved it and 1 was ok with it and the other 1 hated it.
And thats u πŸ˜†
I am one among the 98 πŸ˜ƒ
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Piku is all all they say it is n more Never has d dependence of being depended on been so delicately potrayed .

Shoojit beautifully rewrites juhi chaturvedis amazingly nuanced script on screen. Nothings definite but gently points towards real feelings

The performances r just that : truthful n never obstruct d story telling . They add a layer without emphasising anything . Simply amazing !

Mr Bachchan, Irrfan, n Deepika work in perfect harmony .In fact one sees one sees the feelings of one character reflected on d other. Wah !

Edited by kimi484 - 8 years ago
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@rajbansal9: #Piku is rock steady all over the world. @SrBachchan @deepikapadukone
@IAmSudhirMishra: Piku is all all they say it is n more Never has d dependence of being depended on been so delicately potrayed .

@IAmSudhirMishra: Shoojit beautifully rewrites juhi chaturvedis amazingly nuanced script on screen. Nothings definite but gently points towards real feelings

@IAmSudhirMishra: The performances r just that : truthful n never obstruct d story telling . They add a layer without emphasising anything . Simply amazing !

@IAmSudhirMishra: Mr Bachchan, Irrfan, n Deepika work in perfect harmony .In fact one sees one sees the feelings of one character reflected on d other. Wah !
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rock steady on tuesday.

Domestic Collection

1st Week

Friday

05.32 cr

Saturday

08.70 cr

Sunday 11.20 cr
 Monday 04.40 cr
 Tuesday 04.10 cr
  Total Domestic Collection 33.72 cr
  Total Overseas Collection 14.60 cr
  Total Worldwide Collection 48.32 cr

Thanks KST. The overseas collection numbers are for Fri-Sun, they are yet to update for Mon & Tuesday.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yay. Great going Piku! More power to u! πŸ˜ƒ
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BubblyR

Yay. Great going Piku! More power to u! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Ridz on Deepiku's behalf. 😳