Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

PIKU Reviews and Boxoffice collections - Page 51

poultry thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Fiery-Phoenix

Means direct entry to Kela awards. No farts, no butts, only constipation...

Okay. So looks like the theme of constipation itself made you cringe. Well in that case you shouldn't have watched the movie because the makers made that quite clear with the trailer. I found most of those scenes pretty hilarious and the whole movie a light-hearted and emotional ride.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was good but not that good.
I would say on par with NH10 and behind Badlapur which remains the best of the year.
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Need to wait until 2015 ends because lot of other good movies are coming up-BV..DDD..Tamasha etc
However loved Piku absolutely..so far its best of 2015 for me
poultry thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Arsal-

It was good but not that good.

I would say on par with NH10 and behind Badlapur which remains the best of the year.

Are you a girl or guy? I believe girls would love it more. 
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
All I know is Deepiku was rocking in Piku movie. 🥳
And Piku was one of the besht movie she did. Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 8 years ago
poultry thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hermione82

Need to wait until 2015 ends because lot of other good movies are coming up-BV..DDD..Tamasha etc
However loved Piku absolutely..so far its best of 2015 for me

I meant till now only.
poultry thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

All I know is Deepiku was rocking in Piku movie. 🥳

So you didn't like the movie itself but just liked Deepika? Looks like guys not liking it much. I think I get that totally.
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
taran adarsh @taran_adarsh  

#Piku continues its VICTORY MARCH on weekdays! Fri 5.32 cr, Sat 8.70 cr, Sun 11.20 cr, Mon 4.40 cr, Tue 4.10 cr. Total: 33.72 cr.

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
John at Piku screening.

Edited by Sultan_Of_Swing - 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _Darling_

I haven't watched it yet, but I am annoyed how overrated it's. But then everything of DP is praised to sky. I am thinking to watch it soon seeing how its praised, and so it must be good then. But then when I think about how her last average and overrated performances were also praised so much as the best performances ever, It will be another average like her last performances were and nothing special. ðŸ˜†

LOL its doing pretty well it seems, so you may like it. But man, I would rather watch CE than this constipation ride. Who knew constipation is such an universal issue that many are relating to it ðŸ˜† On a serious note, it was one boring crap fest for me. If it wasn't for Irfan, I wouldn't even have continued watching it. Both AB Sr and DP's characters were annoying to the core. And my parents who actually like both hated them in the movie. They actually watched Dum Laga Ke Haisa the next day and found it 10x more entertaining. So yeh, if you're constipated, you may enjoy it ðŸ˜† J/K, try it. You'll never know the torture unless you try it ðŸ˜†
Edited by Fiery-Phoenix - 8 years ago