Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
@kumartaurani: #Piku #Outstanding
@SnehaRajani @SonyTV #MSMPICTURES

@kumartaurani: You are very good daughter in #Piku @deepikapadukone you so so good, it's like my eyes was fixed on the screen,

Keep up good work '''
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

I think it's somewhere between 35-45
And yes it's high for a movie like this, they probably need arnd 60 cr to get the hit tag.
Which I don't know wld be possible.

IKR?
Same here.
I'm so happy that people are loving it so much, and Dpad is getting so much for this movie
She has come a long way and I cldnt be more proud ⭐️

Pikus budget is 32cr with promotion
Her-mion-e thumbnail
this is from twitter..not sure about the authenticity

""""
@being_sid_   @dp_srk_rk #Piku 8.5cr Saturday

.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whoa! 100% positive review. To new superstar...Deepika Padukone.👍🏼
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
If you want to watch a simple yet a very heartwarming film, then Piku is it! Amazing film with wit and life throughout! I haven't seen a movie made with such heart in a long long time! The carefree attitude in the movie is what worked for me! And of course the father-daughter relationship even after their flaws! Shoojit hit the nail right in the head once again. It is clearly visible that a lot of hardwork and dedication went into making this film. It takes a lot of creativity to make a whole movie on constipation and make it work!

Performance wise, this is Deepika's best till date! It's fascinating how far she has come as an actress. 5-6 years ago, I wouldn't have imagined her doing the role of Piku. It feels amazing to be her fan because she always has new things to offer and always making it up to her fans after HNY type films. I hope this is a new start for her in terms of quality films and we see her in many more intelligent films! Amitabh Bachchan is the next best performer in this movie. What an amazing performance by him! He is hilarious throughout the movie and his comic timing is spot-on! Only thing that disappointed me a little is his forced Bengali here and there but you could dismiss that easily. Irrfan was as always good. He didn't really have much of a role like DP or Amitabh but he shined in his scenes. Supporting actors were great too! Especially Piku's aunt haha!

Overall, definitely the best film for me this year after DLKH and NH 10! Worth a watch!

4.5/5
Edited by PigBenis - 8 years ago
Her-mion-e thumbnail

Piku Day 2 (1st Saturday) Box Office Collections

May 10th, 2015 by Koimoi.com Team

Piku picked up brilliantly on the second day. The film starring Deepika Padukone, Amitabh Bachchan and Irrfan Khan is key roles managed to show a great jump on Saturday as it collected approx 7 crores on its second day. The film now stands with a total collection of 12.50 crores at the domestic box office.

Deepika Padukone and Amitabh Bachchan in a still from movie 'Piku'
Deepika Padukone and Amitabh Bachchan in a still from movie Piku'

Piku is riding high on a positive word of mouth. It has been performing excellently at the multiplexes. The film is performing its best in Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata and Bangalore. If the film continues to perform the same over Sunday, it has a chance to reach an opening weekend collection of aprox. 20 crores.

briahna thumbnail
just got back. 
simple, sweet, endearing, warm, charming, funny..!
absolute wonderful performance from each and everyone.
solid script, direction, cinematography, and the best..the editing-so sharp,crisp! 
how i wish the movie was a bit  longer...😆

go see this one all!
4/5

capacity - HOUSEFUL!
ps..trailers shown - ABCD 2 and Bombay Velvet. 

Edited by briahna - 8 years ago
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Barcelona trashed Bayern, Real Madrid drew Valencia which means the league is in our hands and now this.What a fantastic week for me. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Watching Piku today.. :) Edited by Coldplaying - 8 years ago
briahna thumbnail
Piku Has Extraordinary Growth On Saturday
Sunday 10 May 2015 11.30 IST
Box Office India Trade Network

Piku showed huge growth of 65% plus on Saturday  which is extraordinary. It is very rare that this sort of growth happens. The first day business hardly gave the film a chance but day the phenomenal growth on day two has changed the scenario.The approx first two day business of Piku is as follows.

Friday - 5,00,00,000

Saturday - 8,50,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 13,50,00,000

The film is now looking at a good weekend which could be in the 23 crore nett range and that is very good after a 5 crore nett first day.

Edited by briahna - 8 years ago
SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The WOM must be amazing it had such a huge jump on Saturday. Hoping it also jumps on Sunday and maintains it's numbers on weekdays