Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

N sooo proud of my baby @deepikapadukone ... Now keep a special trial 4 me!!'

Can't get over @PikuTheFilm everyone from @deepikapadukone @SrBachchan @irrfan_k @ShoojitSircar @writeonj take a bow!!! Absolute pure genius

Lovable adorable relatable @deepikapadukone in love with #Piku ur most honest performance & best till date ..more power to u ..u mesmerise

9:31 PM - 8 May 2015 ·
    " data-mentions="SrBachchan irrfan_k deepikapadukone ShoojitSircar writeonj" data-retweeter="deepikaddicts" data-you-follow="false" data-follows-you="false" data-you-block="false">  

#Piku A treat for any cine goer @SrBachchan @irrfan_k @deepikapadukone @ShoojitSircar @writeonj thank u for this brilliant piece of art

1. 9:41 PM - 8 May 2015 ·
    " data-mentions="ShoojitSircar SrBachchan deepikapadukone irrfan_k writeonj" data-retweeter="deepikaddicts" data-you-follow="false" data-follows-you="false" data-you-block="false">

For me this is the ANAND of 2105 a true tribute to Hrishi da and Basu da @ShoojitSircar @SrBachchan @deepikapadukone @irrfan_k @writeonj '

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Opening figure is not bad
But why the cost is 32cr? its shot in Calcutta and delhi only
no extravagant promotion as well 😕
I'll post my review today evening
Hope its as good as mentioned in the reviews
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
some one please tell me the story
i will watch it next week i think 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Piku And Kuch Kuch Locha Hai First Day Business
Saturday 09 May 2015 11.30 IST
Box Office India Trade Network
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services0

Piku picked up in the evening at the premium multiplexes to record first day collections in the 4.75-5 crore nett range. The pick up was mainly limited to the PVR, Inox and DT Chains which contributed more than half the all India business film.

The collections are better than films Finding Fanny and Detective Byomkesh Bakshi which were also for the premium multiplexes but that hardly matters as both fared poorly so to be 10% and 20% better is not much. The film fared best in Mysore circuit with collections of nearly 50 lakhs  but when this circuit leads it means problems in most other parts of the country. 

The film has hardly any chance for recovery as film is too costly for the limited appeal it holds so basically it will be about a huge jump on Saturday and a good hold over the next few weeks which will at least mean some appreciation amongst the target audience..

The collections of Kuch Kuch Locha Hai had very poor collections all over and will hardly gross 75 lakh nett on day one.

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermione82

Opening figure is not bad
But why the cost is 32cr? its shot in Calcutta and delhi only
no extravagant promotion as well 😕
I'll post my review today evening
Hope its as good as mentioned in the reviews

tomake bhalo lagbe ; movie is gud but lil slow ðŸ˜›
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

BO Collection(koimoi): India

PIKU: 5.5
GIB: 2
KKLH: 75 lacs

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Opening collections quite good considering no male star featured in it
costs are way too high these producers should budget their films better to earn from this kind of films
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Salman controversy  e day b4 released date pull down everything in Bollywood.
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chewie, we're home @AniGuha  Mumbai, Maharashtra

Really hope #Piku makes big bucks at the box office. Not experimental or niche. Just a darn good film. Entertaining without usual trappings.

Raja Sen @RajaSen  

Forgot to mention this in my review, but #Piku has the absolute best interval point. Super clever, @ShoojitSircar @writeonj. So organic.

1 retweet0 favorites
 Retweet1
 Favorite

CilemaSnob is now @NotSoSnob  

Bet Dpad is having some magic potion :) The way she gets better with every film. Ekdum luminous, as if lit up from inside.

Rajeev Masand @RajeevMasand  

@NotSoSnob It's like she switched on some button. Getting better with every film. And this one she just breezes in and out of so naturally.

Raja Sen @RajaSen  

Raja Sen retweeted Sashankh Kale

Flush all such hesitation out of your system and go watch. This film deserves to be seen by many.

Raja Sen added,

Sashankh Kale @leosash
@RajaSen: Hi. Regularly read your reviews. Initially didn't want to see Piku cos of toilet humour. Now may change my mind post your review.

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
RAJ BANSAL @rajbansal9  

The collections of #Piku today are almost double then friday during morning n noon shows.@SrBachchan @deepikapadukone

Hiren @ItsAPerfectLife  

Piku - In the end, entire theatre was clapping and everyone had tears in their eyes and smile on their face.

sangeeth sivan @sangeethsivan  

Saw #Piku.Wonderful film.Superb performances 4m d entire cast, moving screenplay/dialogue & grt directorial touch.Made my day.Congrats team.

Such an Inspiring film.Take a bow @ShoojitSircar @writeonj - d film stays with you long after its over. Superlative effort 4m d team #Piku

@SrBachchan @deepikapadukone d heart & soul of #Piku wd @irrfan_k pitching in with a loveable performance. Ev one is so well cast!