PIKU Reviews and Boxoffice collections - Page 20

Posted: 8 years ago
*spoilers*

PIKU...

I am Bhaskorda...I live in Delhi...Are u married? Na na...I don't have problem with marraige. I just don't like married women sacrificing their independance , sticking to their house chores , I so find them low IQ minds. I like marraige and I tell every man I meet...this is my daughter Piku and she is not a virgin...she is good too...but marraige for her...no...I like marraige u see, but low IQ minds...Hun...she takes care of me, after all, she needs to check my BP, my motions to check all is well...u know sometimes my motions r semiliquid, at morning it is greenish, sometimes yellowish green and sometimes...hmmm I forgot...my Piku tells me to sit with a shade card at the commode for precision...good suggestion...might really help...well I have a useless sis in law who does not have any interest in motions...but has a hobby of marrying...she married 3 times...well...she is a real baggage of nonsense, my wife left behind to rack my brains...

...v will be travelling to Kolkata...I have my home there...my roots...but Piku finds it best to travel by flight...na na...I feel claustrophobic seeing the potty...By the train...again a no...it is shaky and my digestion process might get affected..By road is the best option...so v set to go by car with my simhasan and my caretaker Buddhan...he is an idiot, does not know anything about shit...and well our driver...the owner Rana is an intelligent guy...an engineer but has good knowledge on constipation...he taught me the art of shitting is the best in the Indian style commode...the technicalities which I never knew...I tried it in a hotel...Piku told me to meet her out after our circus...but not very satisfactory...Rana also gave me tips to drink boiled water of tulsi and some other herbs...no...that dint help much either...but I am determined one day I will shit to my hearts content...

After our long journey v finally reached my home...I contoured to the nook and corner of my house...reliving the past moments... remembering the place, the position where my wife lay in her last breath...piku was determined to sell...the house...but I wasn't...I believe emotion is the root cause of motion...

Rana wanted to leave...back to Delhi...he advised me to eat to the hearts content for a good motion...I dint inform anyone and took a tour of those lanes , those buildings, those sweet marts all on a cycle...u know...cycling also helps in constipation? Well...I got lots of yummies and set back home where my angry Piku was waiting to grill me...I ate to my hearts content rejoicing the tour I had been and slept in peace and satisfaction as I had the best motion of my life...my mission was accomplished...

Review...

Words would fall short to describe this movie...a beautiful journey of a father and a daughter and how a strangers entry does change some beliefs in their lives...

Shoojit is fab in direction...has a gripping script with subtle and natural humour...

Actors are all beautiful extraordinarily...in their roles...each one has justified their role to the core...this could be the best of amitabh and deepika's roles they have portrayed so far...deepika was a natural stunner and her chemistry with Irfan stood out though it was all about understanding each other's mind.

Amazing moments...many...a few ones here...
Rana...tumhare papa selfish hain ...it s a fact...
Piku...but he is my father.
rana...phir tum unki maa kyun ban rahi ho?

2.Rana...shaadi kyun nahi lete...
Piku...Asia koi milna bhi chahiye Jo mere baggages samaj sake
Rana...yana tumhare 70saal Bacchae ko adopt karna hoga...
Piku...tum kar loge mujhse shaadi
Rana...pagal hoon kya?

Lessons learnt...

1. It takes an entire life to learn the art of shitting...lots of exploration needed.
2. Never marry a man who has constipation...else u end up having a constipated life.
3. To each his own...principles might differ...but never compromise on your principles of motion...pass it anywhere, anytime...
4. Death and shit don't wait for time, it happens anywhere, anytime...

Morals learnt...
The aged  have a beautiful innocence in them, for them their problems r universal problems, c the world from their eyes, they just need care, concern and their only mission in life might be the silliest one in your belief, respect them still...u will only gain their happiness...their smile...😊.

Had karan Johar been a director, the movie would have been...Kabhi loose motion, kabhi constipation...!

Edited by -allizwell- - 8 years ago
Any news about the Friday figure yet??
Why is this thread so dead, is it because its getting good reviews or salman khan? Edited by dazzelll - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -allizwell-

*spoilers*

PIKU...

I am Bhaskorda...I live in Delhi...Are u married? Na na...I don't have problem with marraige. I just don't like married women sacrificing their independance , sticking to their house chores , I so find them low IQ minds. I like marraige and I tell every man I meet...this is my daughter Piku and she is not a virgin...she is good too...but marraige for her...no...I like marraige u see, but low IQ minds...Hun...she takes care of me, after all, she needs to check my BP, my motions to check all is well...u know sometimes my motions r semiliquid, at morning it is greenish, sometimes yellowish green and sometimes...hmmm I forgot...my Piku tells me to sit with a shade card at the commode for precision...good suggestion...might really help...well I have a useless sis in law who does not have any interest in motions...but has a hobby of marrying...she married 3 times...well...she is a real baggage of nonsense, my wife left behind to rack my brains...

...v will be travelling to Kolkata...I have my home there...my roots...but Piku finds it best to travel by flight...na na...I feel claustrophobic seeing the potty...by the train...again a no...it is shaky and my digestion process might get affected...by road is the best option...so v set to go by car with my simhasan and my caretaker Buddhan...he is an idiot, does not know anything about shit...and well our driver...the owner Rana is an intelligent guy...an engineer but has good knowledge on constipation...he taught me the art of shitting is the best in the Indian style commode...the technicalities which I never knew...I tried it in a hotel...Piku told me to meet her out after our circus...but not very satisfactory...Rana also gave me tips to drink boiled water of tulsi and some other herbs...no...that dint help much either...but I am determined one day I will shit to my hearts content...

After our long journey v finally reached my home...I contoured to the nook and corner of my house...reliving the past moments... remembering the place, the position where my wife lay in her last breath...piku was determined to sell...the house...but I wasn't...I believe emotion is the root cause of motion...

Rana wanted to leave...back to Delhi...he advised me to eat to the hearts content for a good motion...I dint inform anyone and took a tour of those lanes , those buildings, those sweet marts all on a cycle...u know...cycling also helps in constipation? Well...I got lots of yummies and set back home where my angry Piku was waiting to grill me...I ate to my hearts content rejoicing the tour I had been and slept in peace and satisfaction as I had the best motion of my life...my mission was accomplished...

Review...

Words would fall short to describe this movie...a beautiful journey of a father and a daughter and how a strangers entry does change some beliefs in their lives...

Shoojit is fab in direction...has a gripping script with subtle and natural humour...

Actors are all beautiful extraordinarily...in their roles...each one has justified their role to the core...this could be the best of amitabh and deepika's roles they have portrayed so far...deepika was a natural stunner and her chemistry with Irfan stood out though it was all about understanding each other's mind.

Lessons learnt...

1. It takes an entire life to learn the art of shitting...lots of exploration needed.
2. Never marry a man who has constipation...else u end up having a constipated life.
3. To each his own...principles might differ...but never compromise on your principles of motion...pass it anywhere, anytime...
4. Death and shit don't wait for time, it happens anywhere, anytime...

Morals learnt...
The aged  have a beautiful innocence in them, for them their problems r universal problems, c the world from eyes, they just need care, concern and their only mission in life might be the silliest one in your belief, respect them still...u will only gain their happiness...their smile...😊.

Had karan Johar been a director, the movie would have been...Kabhi loose motion, kabhi constipation...!

OMG! I love your review. Be frank, I love Deepika in FF for acting but I didn't like the story. But, Piku such a wonderful storyline
Originally posted by dazzelll

Why is this thread so dead, is it because its getting too reviews or salman khan?
😆 funny moderator. shhh... everyone busy with salman controversy & trying to get the real victim. Salman or Late Mr Patil & the killed poor guysEdited by OutsiderOne - 8 years ago
Piku Picks Up At Premium Multiplexes
Friday 08 May 2015 23.30 IST
Box Office India Trade Network
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services0

Piku picked up in the evening at the premium multiplexes and the collections should come in at around 5 crore nett which is better than films like Finding Fanny released last year and Detective Byomkesh Bakshi released a month or so ago. The pick up in the evening is routine for these type of films as opening collections are low.

The film has done pretty well in Mumbai city and Pune though those are the only cities in Mumbai circuit which have collected, even Thane is weak barring a few multiplexes. Still Mumbai city and Pune city will take the film to a decent Mumbai circuit figure..

The opening day number is not too bad if you look at the content and type of film it is but the big burden for the film is the cost, it should be be a 20-25 crore film but is almost double and for recovery of such an amount the opening day has to be much more than 5 crore nett unless you can have an extraordinary run over 3-4 weeks.

The collections of Kuch Kuch Locha Hai were a disaster.

Well the Sunny Craze didnt last for long, did it?
Good for Piku 👍🏼
My Sunny! 😭She will strike back!
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

My Sunny! 😭She will strike back!
You and NC should just be satisfied with topping lists 😆
Originally posted by wAnNaBeReBel

You and NC should just be satisfied with topping lists 😆

I will only rest the day she tops Ormax.