For the reviews and BO updates 😊
1. May 5th  Celeb tweets
2. May 6th Review
3. May 6th Review tweets
4. May 7th More reviews
5. May 7th Sneha May Francis Review
6. May 7th Critics tweets Pg 8, 9, 10,11,12,13,14

7. May 8th Critics Reviews:IANS, Pinkvilla, DNA on Pg 15

8. May 8th Critics Reviews: Deepanjana Pal(Firstpost),Jordan Hoffman (NYDaily) on Pg15

9. May 8th Critics Reviews: Hindustantimes, Saibal Chatterje, Raja Sen on Pg16

10. May8th Critics Review: Mihir Fadnavis, Moviezadda, Koimoi, BOCapsule on Pg17

11. May8th Critics Review: IANS on Pg 18

12. May 8th Trade: Bollywoodhungama and BO Capsule BO early report on Pg19

13. May8th Critics Review: Anirudha Guha, Sweta Kaushal(HT) on Pg 19

14. May8th Tweet BO update: Girish Johar on Pg 20

15. May8th Critics review: Namrata Joshi(Outlook),ApunKaChoice,Somini Sen(IBN) on Pg21

16.May8th BO update: Filmfare on Pg21

Edited by xroshnix - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
riteshbatra @riteshbatra  

@PikuTheFilm so funny and so sad, just perfect, I can watch @deepikapadukone @irrfan_k @SrBachchan again & again. Grt job @ShoojitSircar

Radhika Apte @radhika_apte  

Outstanding performances! Loved the writing.. Loved everything! #PIKU @deepikapadukone@irrfan_k @ShoojitSircar

Radhika Apte @radhika_apte  

Simple;subtle;honest;extremely heartwarming & sooo lovely! A film which you wish never ends! Ecstatic to have just seen #PIKU @ShoojitSircar

Anubhav Sinha @anubhavsinha   

Dumbfounded.Jealous.Elated. So Simple.Real.Funny. @ShoojitSircar @SrBachchan @deepikapadukone @irrfan_k Do yourself a favor #PikuThisFriday

How do you write, dare, execute something so simple. Something SO OUTSTANDING. @ShoojitSircar you have turned a new leaf in Bollywood.

In 8 years you have traveled 80 with your craft. Lady you were beyond outstanding in PIKU @deepikapadukone . Sheer Joy!!!

Dipannita Sharma @Dipannitasharma  

Real,flavourful,conversational & absolutely no extra drama.What a beauty #PIKU was.Outstanding performances!@ronnielahiri this 1s a gem

#Irfan #DeepikaPadukone #AmitabhBachchan #Raghuviryadav & the entire cast were so real,so fab.#Shoojitsircar is a brilliant director#Piku

Sidharth Malhotra @S1dharthM  

#PIKU is Lovely funny endearing @deepikapadukone is exceptional irfan is a super romantic n @SrBachchan is just the best!thank u Shoojit sir

Saqib Saleem @Saqibsaleem  

Piku makes u smile,makes u laugh,makes you clap n then makes you cry.. What a gem of a film!! Congratulations n kudos to @ShoojitSircar

@deepikapadukone Just amazes you everytime you see her on screen!! Irffan khan makes you smile throughout the film!! #PIKU

And @SrBachchan sir is a masterclass in acting. Thank you so much sir for inspiring all actors to always keep pushing our boundaries #PIKU

Amit Sadh @TheAmitSadh  

@deepikapadukone yet again Deepika you have raised the bar ! I couldn't take my eyes of #PIKU !

Neil Nitin Mukesh @NeilNMukesh  

Definitely one of the finest films made. PIKU.@SrBachchan @deepikapadukone @irrfan_k give stellar performances. Wins my heart hands down !!

Surely @deepikapadukone BEST performance till date. Deadly combination of good looks and mature performance. Her eyes speak a lot. So proud

@irrfan_k is looking a so good and as always justified his character with such grace. #PIKU

If you are not going to see #PIKU This Friday, you are missing out on something PRECIOUS!!!! Go watch it.

Preeti simoes @preeti_simoes  

De most Earnest Brave performance by @deepikapadukone #PIKU ..I laffed n I cried..N got my heart stolen by such beautiful story tellin thnx

Preeti simoes @preeti_simoes

@ShoojitSircar sir it wuz lika book datz come into life Derz a #PIKU in all of us ;) @SrBachchan sir salute applause standin ovation respect

Ayushmann Khurrana @ayushmannk  

His language, his body language. @SrBachchan is adorable in #PIKU! @deepikapadukone gives her natural best! And Irrfan is effortless!

Ayushmann Khurrana @ayushmannk  

Background needs a special mention. The sound of sarod gives you goosebumps. @writeonj is a mastercraftswoman (that's not even a word) #PIKU

Dia Mirza @deespeak  

140 characters not enough to describe what this movie feels like #PIKU! So so so special @ShoojitSircar @ronnielahiri @writeonj

Kapil Sharma @KapilSharmaK9  

First time my mom went to see a Hindi movie with me n it was Piku.. She is in love with @deepikapadukone..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CERMLzHW8AATyCD.jpg

Kapil Sharma @KapilSharmaK9  

congrats to the team of Piku @SrBachchan @irrfan_k @deepikapadukone n special congrats to @writeonj n @ShoojitSircar wonderful job. #PIKU

Ileana D'Cruz @Ileana_Official  

Very few films have this ability to take me back to lovely memories & more importantly make me value the bond I share with my father.

#PIKU made me smile, laugh with that knowing shake of my head n caused a little lump in my throat n made me shed a tear...it was lovely

@SrBachchan is such a joy to watch onscreen n simply fantastic as Bhaskor Banerjee...@deepikapadukone as Piku is complex endearing n lovely

Sushant S Rajput @itsSSR  

Piku is a very special & a rare Gem.@deepikapadukone is effortlessly magnificent.@ShoojitSircar @SrBachchan @irrfan_k take a bow!!

ShraddhaVINNIEKapoor @ShraddhaKapoor  

Guyss u have to watch #PIKU coz it is suchhh a cute film & @SrBachchan @irrfan_k @deepikapadukone are sooo amazing & lovable!@ShoojitSircar

ShraddhaVINNIEKapoor @ShraddhaKapoor  

Sir it was absolutelyyy delightful to see you in your most adorable,cute,lovable best! You are simply the BEST!!! @SrBachchan

Madhur Bhandarkar @imbhandarkar  

#PIKU is a GORGEOUS, slice-of-life film that tugs at your heart strings. TAKE A BOW! @SrBachchan @ShoojitSircar @deepikapadukone @irrfan_k

Madhur Bhandarkar @imbhandarkar  

@deepikapadukone is a revelation yet again in #PIKU. With each passing film you're entering a league of ur own.More power to you! God Bless.

mukesh chhabra @CastingChhabra  

Every son/daughter should watch @ShoojitSircar's Piku. This tale will stir emotions in everyone. Beautifully told painting on celluloid.

@SrBachchan plays the father that every child and father would relate to. Once again proves that he is the best. #PIKU is not to be missed.

Also, @irrfan_k's seriously uber cool avatar. N @deepikapadukone's pleasant presence is just amazing. #PIKU is a delightful watch...

Ramesh Taurani @RameshTaurani  

#PIKU What a superb film, @SrBachchan @deepikapadukone @irrfan_k are outstanding, congratulations @ShoojitSircar for making s great film..

Edited by xroshnix - 8 years ago
This makes Me want to go to theater and watch the movie..I love small , light hearted movies!
I have exams but i will still try 2 watch PIKU..m waiting so much😛
I hope it becomes a hit. I like Irfan and of course love deepika...Big B is an iconic star. Can't wait to see this movie. I loved Vicky Donor because it was simple, cute and funny and I'm sure Piku will be similar to it.
BM

I will try to stop being lazy and drive to watch this one
I can't wait for it to come out online or something :/

Why can't theaters that carry BW movies be closer than they are :/
Can't wait to watch this movie. I really love slice-of-life movies with subtle humour and simplicity. Hope it does well.👍🏼
loved finding fanny. this one..i haven't really warmed up to the trailers and songs. but lets see...actors are good, each one of them. hopefully its a treat. 

Sushant S Rajput @itsSSR Piku is a very special & a rare Gem.@deepikapadukone is effortlessly magnificent.@ShoojitSircar @SrBachchan @irrfan_k take a bow!!
looks like a sweet emotional film. Will definitely try to catch up on this one.