Satrangi Sasural

Episode Discussion - 5/5/15 (Page 2)

bindiya-95 Senior Member
bindiya-95
bindiya-95

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeranu

Originally posted by bpbpbp

I agree guys, I have a soft spot for Narmada, because I know at heart, she is a good woman who has just been dealt a bad hand.

Initially, I thought Narmada is the ideal bahu, she still is to an extent! 
The reservations for her started when she was basically outright demanding vihaan to leave Aarushi. For a woman who has been through that torture, didn't think she'd want that for another woman.
In that way she's also making vihaan into the worst person she knows - his dad. 
Hopefully she realizes this!! Sleepy

Oh right I completely forgot! Ratings are out today!! Hope you all did dua for our SS family LOL 
We need it after last week!Stern Smile
Ratings ??!! Kaha ??? Ouch

BARC ratings are released Wednesday now Deepika! But so far I haven't seen anyone post them yet!

OmkaraKiParvati IF-Sizzlerz
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged

I agree guys, I have a soft spot for Narmada, because I know at heart, she is a good woman who has just been dealt a bad hand.

The reservations for her started when she was basically outright demanding vihaan to leave Aarushi. For a woman who has been through that torture, didn't think she'd want that for another woman.

Oh right I completely forgot! Ratings are out today!! Hope you all did dua for our SS family LOL 

BARC ratings are released Wednesday now Deepika! But so far I haven't seen anyone post them yet!
Ya. I knw that BARC ratings are released on Wednesday. U told they are out. That's y I asked where they are
bindiya-95 Senior Member
bindiya-95
bindiya-95

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Ya. I knw that BARC ratings are released on Wednesday. U told they are out. That's y I asked where they are

Oh no sorry ! I meant they will be released today, should've been more clear sorry :( 

I did find this article though, it says zee gained a lot of views this week but is still at 4th position. 

Edited by bpbpbp - 06 May 2015 at 6:41am
OmkaraKiParvati IF-Sizzlerz
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Oh no sorry ! I meant they will be released today, should've been more clear sorry :( 

I did find this article though, it says zee gained a lot of views this week but is still at 4th position. 
That's good for Zee.. And I hope the increase is due to Satrangi Sasural.. Thanx for sharing
LoveSidney15 Senior Member
LoveSidney15
LoveSidney15

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Hope the increase is due to Satrangi Sasural :| not because of those crappy shows like Kumkum Bhagya & Qubool Hai _/\_ *fingers crossed* PS: don't know whether there's any KKB or QH fans here...So no offence anyone :|
kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PeaceJoyLove

About Narmada, I've taken her current stance as a giving in on her misgivings for the sake of her sister's happiness.  I could be wrong, but she seems to be allowing herself to be happy only because Neelima is happy.  A lot of what seems to drive Narmada is absolute fear, haunted by her history with Vihaan's father.  Fear of loss.  Fear of abandonment.  Fear of old wounds being opened and reopened.  Once she's able to get some perspective, she seems to be able to calm down, even if she hasn't entirely let go of her grudge or mistrust.  

This actually throws new light upon her character Ermm yeah... what you've said makes lot of sense... maybe it's just in her nature to be so volatile because of her bitter experiences.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PeaceJoyLove

Go to top