Satrangi Sasural

Episode Discussion - 5/5/15 - Page 2

bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: veeranu

Ya. I knw that BARC ratings are released on Wednesday. U told they are out. That's y I asked where they are

Oh no sorry ! I meant they will be released today, should've been more clear sorry :( 

I did find this article though, it says zee gained a lot of views this week but is still at 4th position. 
Edited by bpbpbp - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: bpbpbp

Oh no sorry ! I meant they will be released today, should've been more clear sorry :( 

I did find this article though, it says zee gained a lot of views this week but is still at 4th position. 

That's good for Zee.. And I hope the increase is due to Satrangi Sasural.. Thanx for sharing
LoveSidney15 thumbnail
Hope the increase is due to Satrangi Sasural :| not because of those crappy shows like Kumkum Bhagya & Qubool Hai _/\_ *fingers crossed* PS: don't know whether there's any KKB or QH fans here...So no offence anyone :|
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PeaceJoyLove

About Narmada, I've taken her current stance as a giving in on her misgivings for the sake of her sister's happiness.  I could be wrong, but she seems to be allowing herself to be happy only because Neelima is happy.  A lot of what seems to drive Narmada is absolute fear, haunted by her history with Vihaan's father.  Fear of loss.  Fear of abandonment.  Fear of old wounds being opened and reopened.  Once she's able to get some perspective, she seems to be able to calm down, even if she hasn't entirely let go of her grudge or mistrust.  

This actually throws new light upon her character ðŸ¤” yeah... what you've said makes lot of sense... maybe it's just in her nature to be so volatile because of her bitter experiences..