Episode Discussion - 5/5/15

Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Everyone, this is the discussion thread for 5th may episode!
Pleasee pleasee feel free to comment and share your thoughtsπŸ€—

Mini and Priyanka refusing to welcome Gautam, what else is new πŸ˜† 
Cha chi maa and her bhoolne ki bimari πŸ˜† she is too adorable and Tai maa is always there to try to reason with her!
Narmada seems happy with shaadi ceremony :/ I can never understand this woman, one episode she is so against everything, next episode she changes completely 

next... ArHaan  I thought forsure today would be all about lizard drama but this beautiful unexpected ArHaan scene was too good! Aarushi teasing Vihaan about the wish he made, and Vihaan always in mood for romance, typical ArHaan πŸ˜†
Vihaan telling Aarushi he wants to experience those feelings they should have at the time of their marriage but couldn't, abhi, issi waqt! 
He almost got his wish too but like the respectful boy he is, he couldn't go against his dadi maa :) 
And highlight of the day, Aarushi finally giving Vihaan his long awaited desire πŸ˜† 
That kissing scene they showed better than Friday's, i think this is the best we're gonna get haha πŸ˜³

This random woman (who was so rude to Aarushi πŸ₯±) and her son, I feel like maybe they were sent by Priyanka to create a scene at the wedding? 
what do you guys think ?? :)

Neelima's rash from that lizard in her wig :/ hay bhagwan and Aarushi failing to notice the rash and takes her to the mandap anyway :/ 

Then the news of Gautam's parents trying to enter the venue 

Vihaan and Aarushi teasing each other over this Rahul Diwan/ Ex Boyfriend of Aarushi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ArHaan nok jhok is the best πŸ˜Š

Next drama, lights go off and random pictures appear on the screen, obviously the work of this batameez woman and her son πŸ₯± 
Pictures of Gautam and the woman who claims that he married her and has a son with her πŸ˜²
Everyone is shocked out of their minds πŸ˜†

PRECAP: Gautam and this Rahul Diwan fighting and Aarushi saying that because of papers the woman brought. it is proven that she is Gautam's wife and Rahul is his son, and she can't let her maasi maa get married to a fraud. She also tells Gautam to apply sindoor to batameez woman's maang πŸ€”

Obviously from segments we know that Gautam and Neelima do get married, so i feel precap is Aarushi's trick to prove this woman wrong and as usual will come to her sasural's aid as alwayss 😊

Overall a very good episode, i enjoyed it alot and everyone was well dressed today πŸ˜†
9.5/10 for our satrangi cast πŸ€—πŸ˜Š 
Edited by bpbpbp - 8 years ago
Ya obviously its aarushi's trick...when gautam will go on to put sindoor on that woman's maang,she herself will retreat :D and yes an amazing epi indeed...loved it to the core! Super-cute arHaan scenes <3 *_*
Superb post, Bindi!  :D 
It was an unexpectedly lovely episode 😳 Like you, I'd also thought it would be full of marriage drama. The Arhaan scenes were a wonderful surprise :) You've said it all about that scene! Those were very sweet moments :)) and later when they have that talk about the boy's pic, and both taking turns to rag the other... that was funny πŸ˜†   sachiii... their nok jhok is the bestest! :D  

Whoever is writing Narmada's part has really lost it :| WHy can't they maintain some consistency in her character πŸ˜• They could have shown some hesitation in her behaviour but no... she was all smiling and happy. And now when this new lady and her son have popped up, they will probably make her come back to normal and she'll say " Mujhe pata tha! Yeh aadmi dhokebaaz hain!!" 😑 πŸ˜­ Lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

Yeah, am sure she was sent by Priyanka, and that sindoor dialogue is Aarushi's plan to make the woman reveal the truth πŸ€”  yeh toh solve ho jayega but this lizard drama is going to be v serious :/ Friday tak wohi chalega I guess πŸ₯±

Btw aaj ratings aane wale hain na... hope it has increased for SS...  

I will have to catch the episode again later because I was a little distracted tonight, but what I saw was really good. 

As always, Vihaan & Aarushi are scene stealers.  Was Vihaan really expecting them to get things done then and there?  πŸ˜†  Patience, Vihu.  Good things come to those who wait -- as Aarushi's kiss finally showed him.  That was cute.  Poor boy is beyond frustrated now, trying to respect a decision he had no say in because he respects and loves the women who've made the agreement.  The banter about Rahul's picture was adorable.  

The appearance of Gautam's alleged other wife isn't entirely unexpected, but it was still actually nice to feel it was a bit of a twist in the tale.  Yeah, I think Priyanka is probably behind this one.

About Narmada, I've taken her current stance as a giving in on her misgivings for the sake of her sister's happiness.  I could be wrong, but she seems to be allowing herself to be happy only because Neelima is happy.  A lot of what seems to drive Narmada is absolute fear, haunted by her history with Vihaan's father.  Fear of loss.  Fear of abandonment.  Fear of old wounds being opened and reopened.  Once she's able to get some perspective, she seems to be able to calm down, even if she hasn't entirely let go of her grudge or mistrust.  

@Bindiya, you may be right about this Arhaan kiss probably being the best kiss we're going to get.  Maybe the director will surprise us in the near future.  I also agree that the preview was all Aarushi's set-up.  In addition to the clips letting us know the resolution, Aarushi's challenge had a lot of confidence to it.  She looks very sure of what she's doing here.

@Ranjana, yeah, I think you're right about the lizard drama capping the whole wedding week off.  This Gautam-Neelima track is very "busy", to say the least.  πŸ˜†  

Oh, yeah, another TRP day has arrived.  Never a good thing for my nerves.  Not sure how many more households BARC has been able to add in order to collect information, but hopefully things are better for last week's episodes.  Even though the system is still settling down, the CVs still have to show up to the writing party with good story for this wonderful cast.

Edited by PeaceJoyLove - 8 years ago
@PeaceJoyLove I too think the same...whatever Narmada does,she does it in fear...neelima is her only sister & so she can't afford to see her life getting ruined again :| I do feel angry wid her sometimes cos of her fluctuating moods bt so be it...
Summing Up πŸ˜›
High Points Of The Episode Are

1. Roadside Romeo's baaraat πŸ˜›
2. ArHaan almost SR β˜ΊοΈ
3. That rude lady 😑 and robot boy πŸ˜•
4. The visual on the screen 
5. Cunning Arushi in the Precap 
I agree guys, I have a soft spot for Narmada, because I know at heart, she is a good woman who has just been dealt a bad hand.

Initially, I thought Narmada is the ideal bahu, she still is to an extent! 
The reservations for her started when she was basically outright demanding vihaan to leave Aarushi. For a woman who has been through that torture, didn't think she'd want that for another woman.
In that way she's also making vihaan into the worst person she knows - his dad. 
Hopefully she realizes this!! πŸ₯±

Oh right I completely forgot! Ratings are out today!! Hope you all did dua for our SS family πŸ˜† 
We need it after last week!😳
Edited by bpbpbp - 8 years ago
Originally posted by bpbpbp

I agree guys, I have a soft spot for Narmada, because I know at heart, she is a good woman who has just been dealt a bad hand.

Initially, I thought Narmada is the ideal bahu, she still is to an extent! 
The reservations for her started when she was basically outright demanding vihaan to leave Aarushi. For a woman who has been through that torture, didn't think she'd want that for another woman.
In that way she's also making vihaan into the worst person she knows - his dad. 
Hopefully she realizes this!! πŸ₯±

Oh right I completely forgot! Ratings are out today!! Hope you all did dua for our SS family πŸ˜† 
We need it after last week!😳
Ratings ??!! Kaha ??? 
Originally posted by veeranu

Ratings ??!! Kaha ??? 

BARC ratings are released Wednesday now Deepika! But so far I haven't seen anyone post them yet!
Originally posted by bpbpbp

BARC ratings are released Wednesday now Deepika! But so far I haven't seen anyone post them yet!
Ya. I knw that BARC ratings are released on Wednesday. U told they are out. That's y I asked where they are