Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
From today's epi it looks like DD- Shiv loved each other. I have a feeling that DD misunderstood Shiv. I think Shiv had a reason for leaving his family just like Sid. Maybe he wanted to see his family happy thats why he had to leave them without saying anything. I think DD didn't trust her husband enough, never bothered to find out the reason and thought he deceived them and that's why she became arogant. Just like Roshni, she also had trust issue. This mother and daughter are alike. But now Roshni learned her lesson the hard way and knows how to trust her hubby, thats why she is willing to find out the reason. Soon, I think DD will also find out the reason why her husband left her and began trusting him.

I am not trying to compare Shiv to Sid. He can not come near Our Sid even if he tries his whole life. Our Sid is the best Jamai and he proved it not once but many times by sacrificing his love for his sasural. So at the end Sid is the best Jamai everyone wants to have but everyone is not lucky enough like DD. Yet she fails to understand him. The day is not far when, DD will herself tell Sid to come to to Roshni's life. 😉
Edited by paru10 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i too think now 
that he was forced to leave them
just like sid was forced to divorce dd
but now shiv will come back
so now dd may know the truth
she may understand sid was forced too
so then she will try to bring back sid 
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I too think that DD will be the one to bring Sid back into their life for good through the situtation at hand. There was one episode, can't recall when exactly at the moment. But I do remember Sid once telling DD that she was going to bring Roshni to him and I feel that is what is eventually going to happen now. 

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes he had told that
i think it was after rajveer came