when will ritika negative side will be showed?

Posted: 8 years ago
read  the spoilers, of this week  dont think  cvs  will show  ritika   negative  side this  week,  I dont think they show  in  following week  as well  . since  the marriage crap  has started  of  ishani and shikar and  ranveer  ritika..
 we   dont  how  long will this marriage track  will be ...

i dont  think  cvs  will reveled  ritika  negative side  thats  soon... 

what do u  think      plz  do share Edited by M.Ali123 - 8 years ago
Din't you notice one thing, the moment RV diverts his attention towards Ishani, Ritika acts all sulky and craves for his attention.. How so cheap and attention-seeking behavior. She has already started acting like a possessive vamp who is trying to glue to an unmarried man...
argeed    but they have  not showed in full negative ,  showing her secret how she killed  chirag and Falguni .  that still need to be revaled...

also  because this marriage track ,  also they stop showing  investigate of  Falguni dead ..   

Originally posted by M.Ali123

argeed    but they have not showed in full negative , showing her secret how she killed chirag and Falguni . that still need to be revaled...

also because this marriage track , also they stop showing investigate of Falguni dead ..    

This is their old sickness purani bimari, when ever they start a track which is not directly related to ISHVEER love story, they cut it off or say forget it in middle only, eg are such as
Gauri track. Nitin being Ishanis father track. How did Ishani's step father died track. Sharman and samiras love track. Devarsh and Paruls love track. Latest one is falguni's death investigation track. And there will be definitely many more which I might have forgot right now.
i think it will start late this month
Originally posted by M.Ali123

read  the spoilers, of this week  dont think  cvs  will show  ritika   negative  side this  week,  I dont think they show  in  following week  as well  . since  the marriage crap  has started  of  ishani and shikar and  ranveer  ritika..
 we   dont  how  long will this marriage track  will be ...

i dont  think  cvs  will reveled  ritika  negative side  thats  soon... 

what do u  think      plz  do share

Soon very Soon... may be after 6-8 months...😡
Friends then Ritika indeed having an elephant pregnancy , any way she is walking as if she is carrying a baby elephant in the abdomen already😡
Originally posted by Rosh4rose

Friends then Ritika indeed having an elephant pregnancy , any way she is walking as if she is carrying a baby elephant in the abdomen already😡

😡No Rosh4rose...it's not an elephant...it's a Hippopotamus!
PLEASE CVSSS MAKE HER SURE COLOURS COME OUT ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS 
Originally posted by CocoChanel

Din't you notice one thing, the moment RV diverts his attention towards Ishani, Ritika acts all sulky and craves for his attention.. How so cheap and attention-seeking behavior. She has already started acting like a possessive vamp who is trying to glue to an unmarried man...