Razia Sultan

India-Forums

   
Razia Sultan
Razia Sultan

~|Rohit Purohit/Altunia AT#3|~ Dushman Bhi Hum Khidmatgar Bhi Hum (Page 66)

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Joined: 26 October 2012
Posts: 30022

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

I'm gonna rewatch the epi just to hear Qawacha's buddhe ROFL
and for hottie's bathing scene Blushing i hate wet hair but aaj wet hair me mirza ne mere murder krdiya Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetDeewangi

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Joined: 25 May 2012
Posts: 18432

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Originally posted by overactor

Rohit shouldn't visit this AT bas baaqi khair he, lucy madam ko samjhao be carefulLOL

If he visits hum to gaye kaam se ROFL
Rohu if u r reading this..i love u Approve Hug Heart

ILU bol diya ab propose bhi kar do ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

overactor

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Prithvi Vallab, Bhootu BC Winner
Joined: 18 September 2012
Posts: 38163

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Originally posted by overactor

Rohit shouldn't visit this AT bas baaqi khair he, lucy madam ko samjhao be carefulLOL

If he visits hum to gaye kaam se ROFL

Humari band baj jayegi yaar...LOL... mujhe prod walon kee barein mein pata hain that they visit IF... but actors kaa nahin pata.. just hope he doesn't see all these!!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Joined: 26 October 2012
Posts: 30022

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifians

Yeah its true yaar.. during the closing clebration of MB in a IF video he mentioned that they keeps tab of IF time to time.. So guys be careful about demands... don't make such rustic demand which actually ended up being true.. just like this yaldooz one... just discuss each and everything which can actually bring positivity to the show...i won't say to stop criticizing... But be careful whatever u r demanding for ...
sorry for being serious all of a sudden..Tongue... don't feel like i am lecturing anyone..LOL.. its just that i shared the fact which i knew and feel...Big smile
samjhaofy lucy mohtarmaLOL want alzia kiss hug bathing scenes and turnia flirting Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetDeewangi

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Joined: 25 May 2012
Posts: 18432

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifians

Yeah its true yaar.. during the closing clebration of MB in a IF video he mentioned that they keeps tab of IF time to time.. So guys be careful about demands... don't make such rustic demand which actually ended up being true.. just like this yaldooz one... just discuss each and everything which can actually bring positivity to the show...i won't say to stop criticizing... But be careful whatever u r demanding for ...
sorry for being serious all of a sudden..Tongue... don't feel like i am lecturing anyone..LOL.. its just that i shared the fact which i knew and feel...Big smile


abhi ke liye we want AlZia to reunite and Yaldoz to die Angry

AlZia hug hour need Day Dreaming


Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 15 May 2015 at 11:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Joined: 26 October 2012
Posts: 30022

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Originally posted by overactor

Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Originally posted by overactor

Rohit shouldn't visit this AT bas baaqi khair he, lucy madam ko samjhao be carefulLOL

If he visits hum to gaye kaam se ROFL
Rohu if u r reading this..i love u Approve Hug Heart

ILU bol diya ab propose bhi kar do ROFL
marry me marry me marry me Approve Tongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetDeewangi

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Prithvi Vallab, Bhootu BC Winner
Joined: 18 September 2012
Posts: 38163

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

I'm gonna rewatch the epi just to hear Qawacha's buddhe ROFL
and for hottie's bathing scene Blushing i hate wet hair but aaj wet hair me mirza ne mere murder krdiya Blushing

Aaaj ke show ka star.. Mirza and Khwacha!!!StarStarLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetDeewangi

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Joined: 25 May 2012
Posts: 18432

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
jis din Yaldoz mare ga us din party Party  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

overactor

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
RAZIA ALTUNIA FF/OS/SS

Author: ISHANI222   Replies: 3   Views: 2364

ISHANI222 3 2364 29 September 2015 at 4:04am by rajputshivani
~|Rohit Purohit/Altunia AT#2|~ MereHoneKaSababKyaAurNaHoneKaWajoodKya

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: overactor   Replies: 1184   Views: 24209

overactor 1184 24209 05 May 2015 at 4:32pm by BabyHimavari
Altunia VM munda kukad kamal da

2

Author: overactor   Replies: 12   Views: 1150

overactor 12 1150 24 April 2015 at 1:49pm by overactor
Hotness Alert!!! new look of Altunia

2 3

Author: overactor   Replies: 16   Views: 2364

overactor 16 2364 22 April 2015 at 2:10am by overactor
~|Rohit Purohit/Altunia AT#1|~ Man ki marziyan, marziyon ka man

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: overactor   Replies: 1170   Views: 32740

overactor 1170 32740 20 April 2015 at 5:54am by overactor

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Razia Sultan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index