Razia Sultan

India-Forums

Razia Sultan
Razia Sultan

~|Rohit Purohit/Altunia AT#3|~ Dushman Bhi Hum Khidmatgar Bhi Hum (Page 6)

LawlessLawyer IF-Sizzlerz
LawlessLawyer
LawlessLawyer

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifians

Originally posted by overactor

i had no idea of razia's any heroLOL wiki pe yaqut ka padh k i wasDead then next line me ALtunia defeated and married her and i was like Shocked Star Day Dreaming ese hi hero ki talash thi baboo, and then got to know rohu is playing altu only to sukoon ki saans

I didn't know about anyone... neither altu or yakut... LOL... only heard about razia in my 10th history book in some few paras...LOL... mom told me about the old movie some day and i just heard some few songs from that movir cause i am fan of old songs... nothing more... after this tv series i actually got interested with Razia's life..Tongue
Well,my Mom is a history prof and I read about Razia from her books.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

overactor

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Prithvi Vallab, Bhootu BC Winner

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

i had no idea of razia's any heroLOL wiki pe yaqut ka padh k i wasDead then next line me ALtunia defeated and married her and i was like Shocked Star Day Dreaming ese hi hero ki talash thi baboo, and then got to know rohu is playing altu only to sukoon ki saans
You know whenever I read about Razia-Yaqut,I felt that people made a mountain out of a molehill and Yaqut was nothing but a good buddy.Altunia had all the characteristics of a passionate lover and he was there for her always.They both even died togetherClap I always wanted to someone to explore Altunia's angle and Swastik did thatStar

swastik is always path breaking dude.. evn in their prev mytho MB... how beautifully and ravishingly they presented the epic making that suitable and understandable for new generation keeping the main knowledge intact... they know how to experiment and put the right thing... and now Razia Sultan... it really came as anothe boom for me.. was impressed with promo but never thought that it would come out to be grand... but then i came to know that its swastiks...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raiiiiLawlessLawyeroveractor

LawlessLawyer
LawlessLawyer

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged

You know whenever I read about Razia-Yaqut,I felt that people made a mountain out of a molehill and Yaqut was nothing but a good buddy.Altunia had all the characteristics of a passionate lover and he was there for her always.They both even died togetherClap I always wanted to someone to explore Altunia's angle and Swastik did thatStar

swastik is always path breaking dude.. evn in their prev mytho MB... how beautifully and ravishingly they presented the epic making that suitable and understandable for new generation keeping the main knowledge intact... they know how to experiment and put the right thing... and now Razia Sultan... it really came as anothe boom for me.. was impressed with promo but never thought that it would come out to be grand... but then i came to know that its swastiks...Tongue
I know,yaar.Swastik Rocks!!!Star BTW,have you read Turkan's wikipedia page?LOL It was written that Razia was her own daughterROFL

overactor

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged

I didn't know about anyone... neither altu or yakut... LOL... only heard about razia in my 10th history book in some few paras...LOL... mom told me about the old movie some day and i just heard some few songs from that movir cause i am fan of old songs... nothing more... after this tv series i actually got interested with Razia's life..Tongue
Well,my Mom is a history prof and I read about Razia from her books.Wink

History was my fav subject till 6th and i even aspired to be historian.But after that history became pain on neck for me and my love moved towards science...LOL
waisey u heard the song from old razia sultan movie... the movie was slow mo but there was a song... "Aye Dil E Nadan,,," man i loved that song like crazzy...Heart
BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged

I know,yaar.Swastik Rocks!!!Star BTW,have you read Turkan's wikipedia page?LOL It was written that Razia was her own daughterROFL

What??ShockedSilly

overactor

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Wiki is such a big joke ROFL

overactor

LawlessLawyer
LawlessLawyer

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Wiki is one thing which can never ever be trustedLOL

MaaneetDeewangi

LawlessLawyer
LawlessLawyer

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Sorry,sorry,guys!! It was not Turkan's wiki page but Ruknu's where it was written that Razia was Turkan's daughterLOL

overactor

Go to top