Razia Sultan

India-Forums

Razia Sultan
Razia Sultan

~|Rohit Purohit/Altunia AT#3|~ Dushman Bhi Hum Khidmatgar Bhi Hum (Page 3)

Kaede IF-Rockerz
Kaede
Kaede

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Razia Begum Sultan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitadas_270LawlessLawyeroveractor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged
She is a little like pankhuriLOL altunia ki photo nhi heCry
Kaede IF-Rockerz
Kaede
Kaede

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

SADLY no...altunia ke though koi bana sakta hain imagine karke ke wo kaisa raha hoga. a handsome man with long beard and fiery eyes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

overactor

Kaede IF-Rockerz
Kaede
Kaede

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged
i was upset today so came to forum to chear myself up. thanks for the conversation people. bye guys.
i will come only when yaldoz crap will end and if she does get married to him yes if she gets married then i will not come because will quit the show.
overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HaremSultan

Originally posted by overactor

SADLY no...altunia ke though koi bana sakta hain imagine karke ke wo kaisa raha hoga. a handsome man with long beard and fiery eyes.
Ab to altunia sun k bas rohit ki hi tasveer samne ati heLOL
LawlessLawyer IF-Sizzlerz
LawlessLawyer
LawlessLawyer

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:39am | IP Logged
This is my first ever post in our hero's 3rd AT!!!
First of all,I loved the episode that began with Alzia's cute nok-jhoks and continued upto the beginning of their fiery,passionate romance.Altu's dialogues were superb!!Clap Dil hai ki maanta nahin!!! And the best part was when he does gun-gaan of his ittr waali shehzaadi in front of his hurricane mohatarmaWinkLOL And awww,Razia was so cute when she got jealous.I want to know her reaction when she finds out that she was getting jealous of herselfLOL Apart from that,I loved their bonding.Today's epi showed that how much they relied on each other and how much they had grown on each otherEmbarrassed And that precap,they almost kissedDay Dreaming before that hawk came out of nowhereCry
BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Prithvi Vallab, Bhootu BC Winner

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

First of all,I loved the episode that began with Alzia's cute nok-jhoks and continued upto the beginning of their fiery,passionate romance.Altu's dialogues were superb!!Clap Dil hai ki maanta nahin!!! And the best part was when he does gun-gaan of his ittr waali shehzaadi in front of his hurricane mohatarmaWinkLOL And awww,Razia was so cute when she got jealous.I want to know her reaction when she finds out that she was getting jealous of herselfLOL Apart from that,I loved their bonding.Today's epi showed that how much they relied on each other and how much they had grown on each otherEmbarrassed And that precap,they almost kissedDay Dreaming before that hawk came out of nowhereCry

Ash the precap almost took my breath re...Embarrassed... but i can't understand where they have gone all of a sudden... it seems like some palace... does mirza will come to know that mautarma is his ittr wali shehzadi?Shocked
LawlessLawyer IF-Sizzlerz
LawlessLawyer
LawlessLawyer

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifians

Originally posted by Astoria

Ash the precap almost took my breath re...Embarrassed... but i can't understand where they have gone all of a sudden... it seems like some palace... does mirza will come to know that mautarma is his ittr wali shehzadi?Shocked
Yaar,that was confusing.Confused But seeing Alzia,main toh uske baare mein bhool gayiEmbarrassed

Go to top