Razia Sultan

India-Forums

Razia Sultan
Razia Sultan

~|Rohit Purohit/Altunia AT#3|~ Dushman Bhi Hum Khidmatgar Bhi Hum (Page 150)

Naazu695 IF-Sizzlerz
Naazu695
Naazu695

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
I have 3 favorite scenes..
 first one is the dargah scene it was really cute of Mirza following razia in that scene and when his friend says sara ithar toh ud gaya I loved his diaulogue bade naumeed insaan ho tum yaar chalo tum chalo and the second scene my most favorite razia talking bath in river and Mirza watching her the expressions he gave in that scene were just priceless and even razia looked so beautiful wid out make up so natural and beautiful and third one is tha both sleeping when she covers her face in embarrassment actually I love all their scenes but these are my most favorite ones Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

overactor

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Originally posted by veracity

Vatsal was brilliant as Shaurya. I loved EHT til they bought in Dev babu. I actually stopped watching once the focus shifted more to the second guy. But I love a well played villain over a sugary hero any day. The villain is actually the one who makes the hero look good so the better the villain, the greater the hero. 

Oh MK is not Spheres. Shucks. Now how to catch up with it. Star Network are so annoying with not putting full epis on YT. Rahil Azim is in it too right. I like him. He needs to do more shows. Maybe he can join RS as Yaqut later on. 

No re itna acha show Sphere walon ka kaise ho sakta hai LOL

Yup he's playing a villain Tongue

Thank you soo much. Hug

MaaneetDeewangi

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Prithvi Vallab, Bhootu BC Winner

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Tumhari muh meh ghee shakar.  Me too. I want that so badly. Big smile

I so want it from long... if they want to include yaqut then my only choice is Ashis... he nails such kind of character and will also suit lookwise what say?!Tongue
Bhabi jaan cme to the alzia AT we will discuaa about that latter...Big smile

fm05

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Vatsal was brilliant as Shaurya. I loved EHT til they bought in Dev babu. I actually stopped watching once the focus shifted more to the second guy. But I love a well played villain over a sugary hero any day. The villain is actually the one who makes the hero look good so the better the villain, the greater the hero. 

Oh MK is not Spheres. Shucks. Now how to catch up with it. Star Network are so annoying with not putting full epis on YT. Rahil Azim is in it too right. I like him. He needs to do more shows. Maybe he can join RS as Yaqut later on. 

No re itna acha show Sphere walon ka kaise ho sakta hai LOL

Yup he's playing a villain Tongue

Thank you soo much. Hug

You're welcome Hug
milinda.shreyz IF-Rockerz
milinda.shreyz
milinda.shreyz

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ifians

fatima u know what... i want ashis sharma as yaqut!!WinkLOL the whole CG reunion..ROFL

Tumhari muh meh ghee shakar.  Me too. I want that so badly. Big smile

kya ?? nono no. bilkul nehi. mujhe abhi abhi naya pyaar hua hai altuniya se...ab if asish sharma plays the role of yakuth...i will be torn in between. i like ashish sharma too much to think him as haddi. i watched CGM but then i really didnt notice RP, pata nehi kyu ? so i didnt care then, but i do care now. and yakuth was an abyssinian slave, some has to very dark to play his role.
sorry for butting into ur conversation, i was passing by. but the discussion was so tempting that i dropped in like a hot potato ! hope u guys will nt mind my intrusion . Big smile

Go to top