Razia Sultan

India-Forums

Razia Sultan
Razia Sultan

~|Rohit Purohit/Altunia AT#3|~ Dushman Bhi Hum Khidmatgar Bhi Hum (Page 144)

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veracity

Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Which jodi was that? Embarrassed

Ipk season 2 jodi.
They were only really worth watching the first 6 months but as soon as the epis went 6 days a week the quality diluted. The only saving grace was the director but he left to do Gangaa.

Btw I want a Chandragupta Maurya reunion via RS. We already have Sooraj ji, Ankit and Rohit. Bas either Ashish, Tarun ya Manish ji join the show and we can have a set.

Ohh Sphere Origins one of the worst production houses ever Dead Censored

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fm05overactor

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Prithvi Vallab, Bhootu BC Winner

Just wondering when everyone first saw Rohit and what they thought of him in his other shows.
I technically first saw Rohit in the promos for Aisa Karo Naa Vida but didn't watch the show. Then saw him years later in Ishq Kills and I almost didn't recognise him as he'd become so lean and fit. He was awesome in that episode and I was impressed with his acting. Now seeing him in RS. He is an actor whose recognition of talent is overdue. Thumbs Up

I watched his episodic of Adaalat and Encounter over the weekend as well as Pankhu's YHA and Fanaah scenes. 

Rohit was epic in Encounter. Clap Fulto mast gangster. I adore his dialogue delivery and voice modulation. He is Star

Pankhu is noteworthy for a newbie. She is quite a natural.
She had bold scenes even with Ayaz in Fanaah so I expect her chemistry with Rohit to be legendary as AlZia are well written characters. AlZia hottest jodi in town!! Day Dreaming

i didn't saw rohit in encounter... i guess i have to c that.. i saw him in other shows too but his Altunia made me his fan..Day Dreaming
and about pankhu... i had seen some few scenes of her in fannah in ayaz... and i liked her there..though their chemistry didn't strike me much but i liked pankhu's stint... her chemistry with rohit was just phenomenal... the moment i saw them in same frame in dargah when razia was leaving and altu was entering that one scene just tool away my breath... i was like OMG!! they really looks so good in one frame and the whole song seq of mere maula was enough to make me crazzy... never thought that they would look so damn good together..Star

Edited by ifians - 18 May 2015 at 2:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raiiiifm05MaaneetDeewangioveractor

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Originally posted by overactor

i had seen him in arjun's promo but mene dhyaan nhi diyaLOL Altunia is the first time i saw Rohu and fell for him as soon as he entered Day Dreaming he is awesome Cool his dialogue delivery is fab and his eyes r to die for, his hair r gorgeous he has the perfect lean muscular body
Badi fursat se bnaya he bande ko Khuda neDay Dreaming

I second all you said Sonu. 

Mash'allah se Rohit is very handsome. Day Dreaming

I am not even someone who usually goes gaga over coloured eyes. The eyes just need to be expressive but haye his ocean eyes are too dreamy to resist.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

overactor

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Prithvi Vallab, Bhootu BC Winner

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

dnt wory ria aaj janab ne twitter pe sirf 3-4 rt kiya hen and nothing on instaD'oh , IF nhi aane wale wo

thats good actually main nahin chahti ki woo yee sab dekhe..LOL

overactor

Naazu695 IF-Sizzlerz
Naazu695
Naazu695

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

naaz jee my real name isn't sonu its my nickname to chodoLOL
filmy to main hoon hi Cool drama queenApprove
oh acha drama queen sahiba LOLEmbarrassed

overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

i had seen him in arjun's promo but mene dhyaan nhi diyaLOL Altunia is the first time i saw Rohu and fell for him as soon as he entered Day Dreaming he is awesome Cool his dialogue delivery is fab and his eyes r to die for, his hair r gorgeous he has the perfect lean muscular body

I second all you said Sonu. 

Mash'allah se Rohit is very handsome. Day Dreaming

I am not even someone who usually goes gaga over coloured eyes. The eyes just need to be expressive but haye his ocean eyes are too dreamy to resist.Embarrassed
same here i dnt go for color but the eyes should be expressive and he has both, sone pe suhaga hen uski aankhen Day Dreaming and he is just very handsome u know he's the kind of guy on which u can't help but drool the kind every female falls for jiski ek jhalak hi kafi he

fm05

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

i want altu to act as if he's still naraz and razo manaoing him Day Dreaming

I want that too but he's already smiling at her in the precap LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fm05overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mydesire786

first time I saw him in aise Karo na Vida I used like him since those days i think i was in 10th that time but he played a negative character I was actually scared of him that time because his character was really dark he played a villain main hamesha sonchthi thi ithne cute ladke Ko aisa role bhi koi detha hair kyaShocked
i should really watch that show nowLOL i like villains i know his character was dark , he must have rocked itDay Dreaming 

Go to top