~|Rohit Purohit/Altunia AT#3|~ Dushman Bhi Hum Khidmatgar Bhi Hum - Page 13

Posted: 8 years ago
What do you guys think Altunia's plan is gonna be to remain in Razia's life once they all are back in Delhi?
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

What do you guys think Altunia's plan is gonna be to remain in Razia's life once they all are back in Delhi?
impress the maha bewaquf sultan iltutmish and enter his court ðŸ˜†
it looked like alzia were heading for a kiss again but budha arrived😡 ðŸ¤¢
Originally posted by overactor

exactly my heart was heavy but i was are show ur attitude boy show it, thank God for the precap😛

Haan yaar... Please CVs don't give us devdass..... We only love our attitude king mirza altunia😎
Originally posted by ifians

Haan yaar... Please CVs don't give us devdass..... We only love our attitude king mirza altunia😎
his devdasgiri is always limited to 1 epi ðŸ¤£ insan he thod dukh to hta hi hai, but he's no cry baby bas agle moment full form me ðŸ˜Ž that's what makes him Malik Ikhtiyar ud din Altunia 
Originally posted by overactor

haan i know but u know lucy😆
yes she doesn't she's crazy but she would fall more deeply when he comes back, just hoping he doesn't misunderstand her regarding yildiz and his his ghatiya marriage plans🤢
precap rocks😎

I know re... i have encounter peoples like her before..😆...
Still now its only just attachment and some kind of deep attraction from razia's side.. But altu has literally fallen hard for her..😳... her sadness and dialouges conveyed everything today.. and precap too mashaallah..😳... Our attitude king is back.. i was like. mirza what are u doing?! when did u turned out to be devdass... But thank god..😆
Even if budha marriage interupted i am not worried now after 2dys eps..i know they won't drag the track... if it was any other prod house they would defo make mirza totally devdass and stretch it for week after week.. happy that at least swastik didn't drag that... otherwise i would be irritated like hell seeing his devdass avatar🤢
Where the heck did Zaroon come from ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

What kind of a war is this when only 2 men are fighting with each other?🤣 

It seems like soldiers get irritated fighting under two emotional fool and left the battle field leaving them behind🤣
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Where the heck did Zaroon come from ðŸ¤£

I think Zaroon and turkan has magic carpet like things🤣
budha would propose on friday i think😡 ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¬ and next week altu enters delhi palace ðŸ˜Ž
Turnia meeting ho bhi jaye ab😭 sam post a SamHit selfie girl kab ayega wo din😭