overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
naaz jee my real name isn't sonu its my nickname to chodoπŸ˜†
filmy to main hoon hi πŸ˜Ž drama queen
overactor thumbnail
dnt wory ria aaj janab ne twitter pe sirf 3-4 rt kiya hen and nothing on insta , IF nhi aane wale wo
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

i had seen him in arjun's promo but mene dhyaan nhi diyaπŸ˜† Altunia is the first time i saw Rohu and fell for him as soon as he entered  he is awesome πŸ˜Ž his dialogue delivery is fab and his eyes r to die for, his hair r gorgeous he has the perfect lean muscular body

Badi fursat se bnaya he bande ko Khuda ne

first time I saw him in aise Karo na Vida I used like him since those days i think i was in 10th that time but he played a negative character I was actually scared of him that time because his character was really dark he played a villain main hamesha sonchthi thi ithne cute ladke Ko aisa role bhi koi detha hair kya😲 Edited by mydesire786 - 8 years ago
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: veracity

Ipk season 2 jodi.
They were only really worth watching the first 6 months but as soon as the epis went 6 days a week the quality diluted. The only saving grace was the director but he left to do Gangaa.

Btw I want a Chandragupta Maurya reunion via RS. We already have Sooraj ji, Ankit and Rohit. Bas either Ashish, Tarun ya Manish ji join the show and we can have a set.

Ohh Sphere Origins one of the worst production houses ever πŸ€’ πŸ€¬
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Just wondering when everyone first saw Rohit and what they thought of him in his other shows.

I technically first saw Rohit in the promos for Aisa Karo Naa Vida but didn't watch the show. Then saw him years later in Ishq Kills and I almost didn't recognise him as he'd become so lean and fit. He was awesome in that episode and I was impressed with his acting. Now seeing him in RS. He is an actor whose recognition of talent is overdue. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I watched his episodic of Adaalat and Encounter over the weekend as well as Pankhu's YHA and Fanaah scenes. 

Rohit was epic in Encounter. πŸ‘ Fulto mast gangster. I adore his dialogue delivery and voice modulation. He is β­οΈ. 

Pankhu is noteworthy for a newbie. She is quite a natural.
She had bold scenes even with Ayaz in Fanaah so I expect her chemistry with Rohit to be legendary as AlZia are well written characters. AlZia hottest jodi in town!! 

i didn't saw rohit in encounter... i guess i have to c that.. i saw him in other shows too but his Altunia made me his fan..
and about pankhu... i had seen some few scenes of her in fannah in ayaz... and i liked her there..though their chemistry didn't strike me much but i liked pankhu's stint... her chemistry with rohit was just phenomenal... the moment i saw them in same frame in dargah when razia was leaving and altu was entering that one scene just tool away my breath... i was like OMG!! they really looks so good in one frame and the whole song seq of mere maula was enough to make me crazzy... never thought that they would look so damn good together..⭐️
Edited by ifians - 8 years ago
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i had seen him in arjun's promo but mene dhyaan nhi diyaπŸ˜† Altunia is the first time i saw Rohu and fell for him as soon as he entered  he is awesome πŸ˜Ž his dialogue delivery is fab and his eyes r to die for, his hair r gorgeous he has the perfect lean muscular body

Badi fursat se bnaya he bande ko Khuda ne

I second all you said Sonu. 

Mash'allah se Rohit is very handsome. 

I am not even someone who usually goes gaga over coloured eyes. The eyes just need to be expressive but haye his ocean eyes are too dreamy to resist.😳
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

dnt wory ria aaj janab ne twitter pe sirf 3-4 rt kiya hen and nothing on insta , IF nhi aane wale wo

thats good actually main nahin chahti ki woo yee sab dekhe..πŸ˜†
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

naaz jee my real name isn't sonu its my nickname to chodoπŸ˜†

filmy to main hoon hi πŸ˜Ž drama queen

oh acha drama queen sahiba πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
overactor thumbnail

I second all you said Sonu. 

Mash'allah se Rohit is very handsome. 

I am not even someone who usually goes gaga over coloured eyes. The eyes just need to be expressive but haye his ocean eyes are too dreamy to resist.😳

same here i dnt go for color but the eyes should be expressive and he has both, sone pe suhaga hen uski aankhen  and he is just very handsome u know he's the kind of guy on which u can't help but drool the kind every female falls for jiski ek jhalak hi kafi he
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i want altu to act as if he's still naraz and razo manaoing him 

I want that too but he's already smiling at her in the precap πŸ˜†