Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: overactor

alzia r phenomenal bas saath khade rahen to bhi screen burns  dargah scene was a beauty i still re watch it almost daily 

my fav part was when it started Dua mein jab main hath uthaoon and he came in front of her eyes... and after that i was totally in heaven...
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Yeah he scared the hell out of me and I hated his character like mad ðŸ˜†

Thank God he's playing a positive character now ðŸ˜ƒ

kisi scary scene ki link do na ðŸ˜† hum bhi to dekhen
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vatsal was brilliant as Shaurya. I loved EHT til they bought in Dev babu. I actually stopped watching once the focus shifted more to the second guy. But I love a well played villain over a sugary hero any day. The villain is actually the one who makes the hero look good so the better the villain, the greater the hero. 

Oh MK is not Spheres. Shucks. Now how to catch up with it. Star Network are so annoying with not putting full epis on YT. Rahil Azim is in it too right. I like him. He needs to do more shows. Maybe he can join RS as Yaqut later on. 
Edited by veracity - 8 years ago
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

my fav part was when it started Dua mein jab main hath uthaoon and he came in front of her eyes... and after that i was totally in heaven...

me too i was in heaven the way he comes and they stare and then the flowers fall  and i love the dupatta snatching scene alot too
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

LOL I'm never ever gonna watch a Crap Origins show they ruined one of my fav shows and were gonna kill the hero but we spammed SP like mad and trended on Twitter then they decided to not kill him. Losers ðŸ¤¬

SC right?!
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: overactor

kisi scary scene ki link do na ðŸ˜† hum bhi to dekhen

Link kahan se doon YT pe search kar lo ðŸ˜³
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Originally posted by: veracity

Vatsal was brilliant as Shaurya. I loved EHT til they bought in Dev babu. I actually stopped watching once the focus shifted more to the second guy. But I love a well played villain over a sugary hero any day. The villain is actually the one who makes the hero look good so the better the villain, the greater the hero. 

Oh MK is not Spheres. Shucks. Now how to catch up with it. Star Network are so annoying with not putting full epis on YT. Rahil Azim is in it too right. I like him. He needs to do more shows. Maybe he can join RS as Yaqut later on. 

fatima u know what... i want ashis sharma as yaqut!!😉😆 the whole CG reunion..🤣
Edited by ifians - 8 years ago
overactor thumbnail

no no rahil is too good for yaqut😆 yaqut was a habshi yr rahil is very fair they need an actor with dark complexion
overactor thumbnail
this AT finished yr moved to the alzia at
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No re itna acha show Sphere walon ka kaise ho sakta hai ðŸ˜†

Yup he's playing a villain ðŸ˜›