~|Rohit Purohit/Altunia AT#3|~ Dushman Bhi Hum Khidmatgar Bhi Hum - Page 113

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by mydesire786

first time I saw him in aise Karo na Vida I used like him since those days i think i was in 10th that time but he played a negative character I was actually scared of him that time because his character was really dark he played a villain main hamesha sonchthi thi ithne cute ladke Ko aisa role bhi koi detha hair kya😲
i should really watch that show now😆 i like villains i know his character was dark , he must have rocked it 
i still want Altunia to turn a little negative😆 after all he has to play the master stroke yr kuch to masala dalo
and one more thing he has a long beautiful neck with a prominent adam's apple😛 and his gorgeous hair haye haye haye 
Originally posted by overactor

i still want Altunia to turn a little negative😆 after all he has to play the master stroke yr kuch to masala dalo

i think after he enters into place we wil get to c his grey shade too..😛..

i should really watch that show now😆 i like villains i know his character was dark , he must have rocked it 

He played a rapist there 🤢 😆
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

here 🤢 😆

OMG!!!🤢😆

I am sure u will be scared of him because he looked very scary and honestly I dint liked his character in that show .
Originally posted by ifians

thats good actually main nahin chahti ki woo yee sab dekhe..😆
haan baba no If plx 😆
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Ohh Sphere Origins one of the worst production houses ever 🤢 🤬

Tell me about it. Last time I watch their shows. I deliberately won't watch MK because of them no matter how much I like Manish Wadhwa's acting.
But no production house is worse than Balaji.🤢
Originally posted by mydesire786

I am sure u will be scared of him because he looked very scary and honestly I dint liked his character in that show .

I hated his character so freaking scary but his acting was awesome ⭐️