Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: overactor

ye lo πŸ˜› sab k andar ki besharm bahar ajayegi ab

sonu the moment when he caught her hand... that was even more hotter... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: veracity

Lol Sonu you are damn funny. πŸ˜†

Waise Rohit looks his best as Altu. Not only is the character kamal but his actual look is a perfect fit on him. He finally got the hair to eyebrow to beard ratio right along with his chiseled jawline.  πŸ˜³ Yeh lo meri sharafat itni dhair nahin rahi. 

i knowπŸ˜†
yes he looks hotwa as altu  the hair ratio is perfect and he is getting the opportunity to flaunt hsi awesome fit body tooπŸ˜› 
hamari sohbat me raho mohtarma😳
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

sonu the moment when he caught her hand... that was even more hotter... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

this whole scene was hot β˜ΊοΈ but i love this particular still, the water dropping☺️ his muscles β˜ΊοΈ his wet hair β˜ΊοΈ
i can't believe i had the gut to tweet this pic to rohitπŸ˜† and as expected he rted it πŸ€£
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Which jodi was that? πŸ˜³

Ipk season 2 jodi.
They were only really worth watching the first 6 months but as soon as the epis went 6 days a week the quality diluted. The only saving grace was the director but he left to do Gangaa.

Btw I want a Chandragupta Maurya reunion via RS. We already have Sooraj ji, Ankit and Rohit. Bas either Ashish, Tarun ya Manish ji join the show and we can have a set.
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OTE=overactor]
for me lyrics matter aur razia ithni besharam nahi she is  sharmili and sweet πŸ˜³[/QUOTE]
u think soπŸ˜† she's nowhere sharmeeli, aur sharmeeli seduce kese kregi re?πŸ˜† chodo yr there won't be any song picturization wese bhi
[/QUOTE]serial mein nahi toh theek hai mere imaginations mein  toh zarur hoga and actually this song is not seductive it just
Suits them that's it but chodo tum nahi samjhogi πŸ˜†
overactor thumbnail
10 pages πŸ˜›
ghayal na krde meri gustakh nigah
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

for me lyrics matter aur razia ithni besharam nahi she is  sharmili and sweet πŸ˜³

u think soπŸ˜† she's nowhere sharmeeli, aur sharmeeli seduce kese kregi re?πŸ˜† chodo yr there won't be any song picturization wese bhi

Razo aur sharmili? yaar u better should watch the eps where razo was cont falling on altu... even after getting so close to him she was totally cool and not even sharmaofying a bit... πŸ˜†... is it possible for any sharmili larki?! She is bold enough and thats what i really like about her.πŸ˜†
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: mydesire786

OTE=overactor] for me lyrics matter aur razia ithni besharam nahi she is  sharmili and sweet πŸ˜³

serial mein nahi toh theek hai mere imaginations mein  toh zarur hoga and actually this song is not seductive it just
Suits them that's it but chodo tum nahi samjhogi πŸ˜†
are to kisi aur situation pe rkho na yr seduction scene me hi kyunπŸ˜†
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Bhabhi jaan hum bhi pakistan se hen πŸ€—

Salaam Sonu. πŸ€—

Let  me guess. Are you from Karachi?
overactor thumbnail
wasalam yes fatima im from karachi πŸ€£ pehle se pta tha ya meri baton se pta lag gyaπŸ˜† Edited by overactor - 8 years ago