Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: overactor

budha😡 turkan plx do something isko thikane lagao

Only turkan can fix teh nut of that budha if she wants... no one else...😆 i think turkan also looked confused and shocked when budha told his intentions.. even also being razo's enemy turkan didn't like the idea of Budha heading for razo... jioo turkan... i love u!!❤️😆
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ifians

Only turkan can fix teh nut of that budha if she wants... no one else...😆 i think turkan also looked confused and shocked when budha told his intentions.. even also being razo's enemy turkan didn't like the idea of Budha heading for razo... jioo turkan... i love u!!❤️😆

turkan is evil she won't elt him go, he destroyed her plans, she would pretend to be on his side but she won't let him get away with his plans😈
i love her too, mera ruku baby was crying 🥺 😭 nasir😡
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

turkan is evil she won't elt him go, he destroyed her plans, she would pretend to be on his side but she won't let him get away with his plans😈
i love her too, mera ruku baby was crying 🥺 😭 nasir😡

Although turkan is evil she has class yaar... she is not chepo like budha😡... i think she genuinely loves iltu... thats why i loved her character... and i so want turkan to flop budha's plan... cause if razo becomes the mallika of Gajni she would have more power in hand and Turkan can't let that happen i think..😛
Edited by ifians - 8 years ago
overactor thumbnail

Although turkan is evil she has class yaar... she is not chepo like budha😡... i think she genuinely loves iltu... thats why i loved her character... and i so want turkan to flop budha's plan... cause if razo becomes the mallika of Gajni she would have more power in hand and Turkan can't let that happen i think..😛

yup she's awesome, iltut doesn't deserve her🤢 😡 turnia ftw 
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
CVs must be wondering what the heck does this hour need mean 🤣 Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 8 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Waisey what is the actual meaning of rahebar? i just wanna know cause the words sounds so wonderful...

Waisey what is the actual meaning of rahebar? i just wanna know cause the words sounds so wonderful...

Not sure what the exact english word is but I think it's a guide/leader, raah dikhane wala 😳
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Not sure what the exact english word is but I think it's a guide/leader, raah dikhane wala 😳

Wow..
AlZia rock 😎

Yaldoz sucks 🤢
Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 8 years ago
overactor thumbnail
dekha jaye to hour need is not that meaningless, hour means ghanta need means zarurat
is ghante ki sabse badi zarurat = hour need😆