~|Rohit Purohit/Altunia AT#3|~ Dushman Bhi Hum Khidmatgar Bhi Hum - Page 90

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by overactor

lucy is gone crazy😆 usne dekhi nhi na cold attitude wali annoying heroines🤢 humse poocho koi , razo is a darling she respects and loves him although she is a princess and he is a commoner yet she doesn't think high of herself, if she has a little attitude then Altu has a lot more😛
alzia  turnia ftw😃 shazia is atigin's 😳
i should update the next part🤣

mujhse ucho too if heroine mein thora bahut attitude hoo too i don't even mind... cause theb heroine will totally be cry babies and i hate that...🤢... if there is a little bit attitude without high pride then i actually adore the female character...same goes with razo... she has a certain attitude but even being s shehzadi she is didn't think of herself too high... and doesn't posses the high unnecessary pride of royalty(which her so called great badi nani have🤢)... and i loved one thing mostly about  her that razo is not at all a dramma queen who let out dozens litters of tears in every situation..
arey yaar agar heroine mein thora bahut attitude naa hoo to how can she match heroes attitude..😆

i am ready to ship turnia... they r gonna be such entertainer... and for altu and razo... they r such a fire cracker jodi...😆... they compliment each other in best way..⭐️
Edited by ifians - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ifians

mujhse ucho too if heroine mein thora bahut attitude hoo too i don't even mind... cause theb heroine will totally be cry babies and i hate that...🤢... if there is a little bit attitude without high pride then i actually adore the female character...same goes with razo... she has a certain attitude but even being s shehzadi she is didn't think of herself too high... and doesn't posses the high unnecessary pride of royalty(which her so called great badi nani have🤢)... and i loved one thing mostly about  her that razo is not at all a dramma queen who let out dozens litters of tears in every situation..
arey yaar agar heroine mein thora bahut attitude naa hoo to how can she match heroes attitude..😆

i am ready to ship turnia... they r gonna be such entertainer... and for altu and razo... they r such a fire cracker jodi...😆... they compliment each other in best way..⭐️
i dnt like cry baby doormats but i dnt like extra mahan attutude wali heroines who r bossy 🤢 razo is very cute 🤗 she is adorable and Altunia konsa kam he baba he has a high attitude 😎 razo ka attitude kuch nhi uske attitude k saamne😛
turnia i made a siggy on them they look so perfect together ⭐️ i dnt understand why cvs r dealying their meeting so much😡 🥱 turnia would be awesome
i won't mind anything still it doesn't look crao and hamper the main story line... for shazia.. No way!!🤢
im opening a thread sbko comment krna hoga😡
Originally posted by overactor

i dnt like cry baby doormats but i dnt like extra mahan attutude wali heroines who r bossy 🤢 razo is very cute 🤗 she is adorable and Altunia konsa kam he baba he has a high attitude 😎 razo ka attitude kuch nhi uske attitude k saamne😛
turnia i made a siggy on them they look so perfect together ⭐️ i dnt understand why cvs r dealying their meeting so much😡 🥱 turnia would be awesome

mahan wali attitude mujeh bhi pasand nahin..they r so much ghamandi...🤢... aisa karti hain jaise the world evolves around them. razo has every quality to be adored... strong yet sweet personality... have own brains and a beautiful heart.😃  inner beauty is always more beautiful than outer glow..😳

Yup.. even i am also waiting for Turnia's meeting...

im so obsessed with TurNia  i feel like writing an OS on their meeting😭 sam kya khurafat daal di mere dimag me 
Waisey LalNia also rocked today... what say guys? 😎
Originally posted by ifians

Waisey LalNia also rocked today... what say guys? 😎
lalnia always rock  ☺️ lalnia>>>>>alzia 😳