~|Rohit Purohit/Altunia AT#3|~ Dushman Bhi Hum Khidmatgar Bhi Hum - Page 85

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Yeah man badly want a hug 😭

Hope Razia hugs him 
uff yaldoz budha😡 😆
we used to call yaldoz budha in anger ab use budha keh k hassi ajati he 🤣 quwacha👏 😆
Originally posted by overactor

we used to call yaldoz budha in anger ab use budha keh k hassi ajati he 🤣 quwacha👏 😆

LOL IKR 😆

Qawacha ko mera Salam 🤣
Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 8 years ago
Qubacha is my new fav chara in the show.😆 Buddhe , buddhe, i was literally clapping at that scene. ha ha...👏 I now wish for an alsha scene, frankly i am losing interest in alzia due to razia's attitude. she is very low in passion compared to altu. i want a passionate woman like turkan for altu. Razia should become more passionate. Her dreams are wild but when in comes to reality she is a bit cold. 
nasima/jagima😆, alzia and alsha are my fav couples of this show. I have  new couples in mind alcha(Altu and qubacha)🤪🤣 and uzunia(uzma and altunia)🤣
Originally posted by Roxelana

Qubacha is my new fav chara in the show.😆 Buddhe , buddhe, i was literally clapping at that scene. ha ha...👏 I now wish for an alsha scene, frankly i am losing interest in alzia due to razia's attitude. she is very low in passion compared to altu. i want a passionate woman like turkan for altu. Razia should become more passionate. Her dreams are wild but when in comes to reality she is a bit cold. 
Yr lucy plx shazia ko chodo she's annoying the actress is a bore too, dnt want her near altu🥱 razia forun kese passionate hojaye let her love grow yr😆 turnia❤️
Quwacha hum sb ka fav he

Rohit k fanboys😳 🤣

Honestly some of the tweets sound so gayish 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Honestly some of the tweets sound so gayish 🤣 🤣
Ikr🤣 usne bina naam padhe rt krdiya kya😆

Ikr🤣 usne bina naam padhe rt krdiya kya😆