~|Rohit Purohit/Altunia AT#3|~ Dushman Bhi Hum Khidmatgar Bhi Hum - Page 51

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

That's the thing Gosh I can't stop laughing ๐Ÿคฃ

LOL someone is stalking IF for sure ๐Ÿ˜†

During their prev show mahabharat the producer sidharth tiwary mentioned that they keeps tab of IF to see the reaction of forum members on the eps...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ifians

During their prev show mahabharat the producer sidharth tiwary mentioned that they keeps tab of IF to see the reaction of forum members on the eps...๐Ÿ˜†

OMG ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by ifians

I am not expert in besharam tweets๐Ÿ˜† actually was never so active in twitter.. Just for rohit i made it to their ...banda making me twitter addict.๐Ÿคฃ
lol welcome to lala land ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 
Rohit shouldn't visit this AT bas baaqi khair he, lucy madam ko samjhao be careful๐Ÿ˜†
Dear CVs we want Yaldoz to die ASAP and we want an AlZia hug on their reunion ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by overactor

Rohit shouldn't visit this AT bas baaqi khair he, lucy madam ko samjhao be careful๐Ÿ˜†

If he visits hum to gaye kaam se ๐Ÿคฃ
I'm gonna rewatch the epi just to hear Qawacha's buddhe ๐Ÿคฃ

If he visits hum to gaye kaam se ๐Ÿคฃ
Rohu if u r reading this..i love u  ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ
Yeah its true yaar.. during the closing clebration of MB in a IF video he mentioned that they keeps tab of IF time to time.. So guys be careful about demands... don't make such rustic demand which actually ended up being true.. just like this yaldooz one... just discuss each and everything which can actually bring positivity to the show...i won't say to stop criticizing... But be careful whatever u r demanding for ...
sorry for being serious all of a sudden..๐Ÿ˜›... don't feel like i am lecturing anyone..๐Ÿ˜†.. its just that i shared the fact which i knew and feel...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm gonna rewatch the epi just to hear Qawacha's buddhe ๐Ÿคฃ
and for hottie's bathing scene โ˜บ๏ธ i hate wet hair but aaj wet hair me mirza ne mere murder krdiya โ˜บ๏ธ