~|Rohit Purohit/Altunia AT#3|~ Dushman Bhi Hum Khidmatgar Bhi Hum - Page 38

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Roxelana

ya sad isn't it? I now want him to become Malik Altunia. I hope Haji tells him that he was never a slave but was born in nobility. What if he tells altu that he was son of hakim of bhatinda or something or maybe his father was a ruler...that will be amazing. I want altu to come out of royal khandaan, a big revelation.
iltumish would become his fanboy and make him the amir na, royalty jaye bhad me ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by overactor

Rohit mirza purohit @ROHITPUROHIT00  

See you all in Delhi tonight...

Inni jaldi delhi pauch gaya๐Ÿ˜ฒ.. altu kee pass bhi turkan kee super powers aa gaye kya?!๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Roxelana

i hope he goes and then enters in palace with attitude, not like a puppy after razia. Alzia has broken the hotness which prithvi and sanyogita had set. Alzia can be called the hottest historical well so far.๐Ÿ˜ณ please read my reunion os of alzia. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
first u comment๐Ÿ˜ก padhti hun aapka mohtarma๐Ÿ˜† altunia aur puppy ๐Ÿคฃ wo attitude se hi jayega, singing bachna ae haseenon lo me agaya 
hope turnia meet b4 alzia โค๏ธ
Originally posted by ifians

Inni jaldi delhi pauch gaya๐Ÿ˜ฒ.. altu kee pass bhi turkan kee super powers aa gaye kya?!๐Ÿคฃ
kal yaldoza aur razia bhi to pohonch gye the๐Ÿ˜† Altunia konsa kam he wo to bhagte bhagte hi pohonch jaye๐Ÿ˜†

iltumish would become his fanboy and make him the amir na, royalty jaye bhad me ๐Ÿ˜†

Altu doesn't need to be of royal khandaan๐Ÿ˜›... he can achieve whatever he wants with his might... he doesn't need to have any royal powerful background... And also he is already our dilom kaa shehzada... yee hii kafi hain..โค๏ธ

kal yaldoza aur razia bhi to pohonch gye the๐Ÿ˜† Altunia konsa kam he wo to bhagte bhagte hi pohonch jaye๐Ÿ˜†

turkan nee gajni jaa kee sab koo apni super powers bant kee ayya hain...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ifians

turkan nee gajni jaa kee sab koo apni super powers bant kee ayya hain...๐Ÿ˜†
meri turkan hai hi esi, jahan jaati he khushiyan baanti he ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜Š

meri turkan hai hi esi, jahan jaati he khushiyan baanti he ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜Š

Aur super powers bhi๐Ÿ˜†
OMG will Altunia reach Delhi today ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I hope they show more of him ๐Ÿ˜’