Razia Sultan

~|Rohit Purohit/Altunia AT#3|~ Dushman Bhi Hum Khidmatgar Bhi Hum - Page 28

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: overactor

🤣 what a funny episode, first iltutmish easily disarms nasir and therefore wins😆 but being an emo fool he gives a provoking lecture and then nasir gets up and is about to behead iltutmish clearly winning🤣 but razia madam stops the war👏 and then yaldoz orders them 😳 abe ye hta kon he🥱 what kind of sultan is iltutmish that he lets yaldoz interefere😕 👎🏼 joke of the millennium🤣

and nani🥱 yaldoz stopping the war is a bigger beizti and kalang then razia doing it😡 

I am sure now.. if budha proposes razo samshad begum will be the happiest person in the world.😡 Budha aur Samshad begum ki shadi karwadoo... 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail

Gawd... what kind of questions he has to face...🤢🤪
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ifians

I am sure now.. if budha proposes razo samshad begum will be the happiest person in the world.😡 Budha aur Samshad begum ki shadi karwadoo... 😆

ikr😡 🤢 🤬 shamshad wanted the war to happen and nasir to take over since nasir is qutub ud din ka khoon 🤪 🥱 she is beyond ridiculous🤢

overactor thumbnail
all actors face such questions, but rohitreply krdeta he baqi nhi krte😆
a super annoying person who thinks im vishal bcoz i handle his fan page😡 ordered me to make baldev's character positive👏 and when i said what can vishal do ask the ph she says she isn't convinced😡

and rohit ko bhi insta pe tattoo wali post pe ek aqal mand ne btaya he k his gf's name is veebha anand 👏 👏 👏 MashAllah Rohit ko to pta hi nhi tha usne galat naam tattoo krwa liya 🤪
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

a super annoying person who thinks im vishal bcoz i handle his fan page😡 ordered me to make baldev's character positive👏 and when i said what can vishal do ask the ph she says she isn't convinced😡

and rohit ko bhi insta pe tattoo wali post pe ek aqal mand ne btaya he k his gf's name is veebha anand 👏 👏 👏 MashAllah Rohit ko to pta hi nhi tha usne galat naam tattoo krwa liya 🤪

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Edited by Sayna - 8 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Some people are 🤪

Seriously!!🤪
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OMG  like seriously 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Gosh I literally have tears in my eyes right now 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣
overactor thumbnail
shuqr he im not a celeb wrna me sbko galiyan de deti 😆
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Also some celebs ego gets hurt by such questions..🥱... but he is totally cool..😆
Yup i saw that post in his insta... that guy need to be updated asap..🤪
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh I can't stop laughing 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣

Kaise kaise namoone hain dunya mein and the way you wrote it 🤣 🤣