Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ifians

I think Zaroon and turkan has magic carpet like things๐Ÿคฃ

it looked so funny that he suddenly popped up from nowhere ๐Ÿคฃ
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: overactor

his devdasgiri is always limited to 1 epi ๐Ÿคฃ insan he thod dukh to hta hi hai, but he's no cry baby bas agle moment full form me ๐Ÿ˜Ž that's what makes him Malik Ikhtiyar ud din Altunia 

Yup.. and we all love our malik ikhtiyar ud din altunia..๐Ÿ˜‰... not any devdass๐Ÿ˜†.. altu and cry baby?! never ever.๐Ÿ˜Ž
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

It seems like soldiers get irritated fighting under two emotional fool and left the battle field leaving them behind๐Ÿคฃ

acha hi hai soldiers nhi hen, indian soaps me only main characters can fight soldiers bemout marte hi rehte hen, they come and fall on the swords and die๐Ÿ˜† jb jung hti hi main characters ki he to soldiers ki zarurat kya he๐Ÿ˜†
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So I guess up next is Nasir and Iltamash stop wanting to kill each other, only to want to kill Yaldoz, when that buddha proposes to Razia. Maybe Turkan will provoke Iltumish into declaring war against Yaldoz, so that he doesn't get a chance to divulge her evil plans to Iltumish.๐Ÿค” 

I would like Altunia to enter Itlu's court before the war, but I guess that would rushing too much.๐Ÿ˜†
overactor thumbnail

Yup.. and we all love our malik ikhtiyar ud din altunia..๐Ÿ˜‰... not any devdass๐Ÿ˜†.. altu and cry baby?! never ever.๐Ÿ˜Ž

ikr, cry baby word altu ki dictionary me hi nhi ๐Ÿ˜Ž 

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

it looked so funny that he suddenly popped up from nowhere ๐Ÿคฃ

U know my dad has also became altu ka fanboy... he was calling my mom Mautarma nowdays..๐Ÿคฃ
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

So I guess up next is Nasir and Iltamash stop wanting to kill each other, only to want to kill Yaldoz, when that buddha proposes to Razia. Maybe Turkan will provoke Iltumish into declaring war against Yaldoz, so that he doesn't get a chance to divulge her evil plans to Iltumish.๐Ÿค” 

I would like Altunia to enter Itlu's court before the war, but I guess that would rushing too much.๐Ÿ˜†

hope he does, he has the subedaari winning thing he can enter whenever he wants, hope turkan provokes iltut against yaldoza can't stand him๐Ÿ˜ก
overactor thumbnail

U know my dad has also became altu ka fanboy... he was calling my mom Mautarma nowdays..๐Ÿคฃ

what ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿคฃ
overactor thumbnail
Rohit and laal dupatta's chemistry is the best ๐Ÿคฃ the way he looks at the dupatta is out of the world
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

ikr, cry baby word altu ki dictionary me hi nhi ๐Ÿ˜Ž 

Bilkul... jisdin altu cry baby ban jayega uss din serial hi bandh ho jayega!!๐Ÿ˜†