Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: overactor

last part only had tharki drooling over razo😡 🤢 🤬

but the precap  mirza ne razo k paas jane ki than li 

Haan yaar i saw the precap just now and it made me smile 😃.. i am so relived... i just can't see mirza in devdass avtar..😆
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Budha🤢 bda aya mirza ki mehman nawazi krne wala😡 tujhpe keher ban k barse ka mirza
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh he got so hurt when she said achi tarha se nahi  🥺 😭
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

Haan yaar i saw the precap just now and it made me smile 😃.. i am so relived... i just can't see mirza in devdass avtar..😆

same here, mirza ki personality pe ye sb suit nhi krta😆 he has a high attitude of hum kisi se kam nhi 😎 shehzadi he to kya mirza ki hi dulhaniya banegi 
overactor thumbnail
Razia is head over heels for him😆 jahan dekhen meri ankhen wahan tu hi wahan tu hi
aur lucy keh rhi thi ye song altunia k pov se he 🤣
BabyHimavari thumbnail

same here, mirza ki personality pe ye sb suit nhi krta😆 he has a high attitude of hum kisi se kam nhi 😎 shehzadi he to kya mirza ki hi dulhaniya banegi 

hana yaar.. although i was feeling so sad seeing his pain but when mirza left i was like.. hello mirza, what happened to you?! you are mirza altunia who is not less than any shehzada.. where is ur attitude now?! but precap just made me smile... thora shock lag gaya apne mirza koo.. but now he is back in his form.😎 Edited by ifians - 8 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Razia is head over heels for him😆 jahan dekhen meri ankhen wahan tu hi wahan tu hi

aur lucy keh rhi thi ye song altunia k pov se he 🤣

the song is from both of their POVs re... if anyone sounds it accutely line by line and analyze... the feelings of both mirza and razia is engrossed in them... just love this song..❤️
Yup, but still i think for razia she didn't even understand the depth of her feeling... she is still in the upper surface of water.. unable to understand the depth...it will take time for her to understand the actual depth of her feeling... 😳
anyway.. preca just made my day...😃
overactor thumbnail

the song is from both of their POVs re... if anyone sounds it accutely line by line and analyze... the feelings of both mirza and razia is engrossed in them... just love this song..❤️
Yup, but still i think for razia she didn't even understand the depth of her feeling... she is still in the upper surface of water.. unable to understand the depth...it will take time for her to understand the actual depth of her feeling... 😳
anyway.. preca just made my day...😃

haan i know but u know lucy😆
yes she doesn't she's crazy but she would fall more deeply when he comes back, just hoping he doesn't misunderstand her regarding yildiz and his his ghatiya marriage plans🤢
precap rocks😎
overactor thumbnail

hana yaar.. although i was feeling so sad seeing his pain but when mirza left i was like.. hello mirza, what happened to you?! you are mirza altunia who is not less than any shehzada.. where is ur attitude now?! but precap just made me smile... thora shock lag gaya apne mirza koo.. but now he is back in his form.😎

exactly my heart was heavy but i was are show ur attitude boy show it, thank God for the precap😛
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What kind of a war is this when only 2 men are fighting with each other?🤣