~|Rohit Purohit/Altunia AT#3|~ Dushman Bhi Hum Khidmatgar Bhi Hum - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

In the last few mins when AlZia were really close to each other, I was thinking..ab kyun nahi jhakta buddhe..dekh apne hone wali dulhan ko kisi aur mard ke saath๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฃ
koi aur mard to yaldoz khud he๐Ÿคข razia uski property thodi he๐Ÿ˜ก wo apne sage hero se hi romance kr rhi thi ye hi mun uthaye agaya besharm behaya shqs๐Ÿคข
Originally posted by overactor

ikr by mostly ppl r cry babies and can't share their onscreen stuff just bcoz ppl might ship them๐Ÿฅฑ

As long as an on-screen pairing has good chemistry, a section of the fans will always ship them for real..nothing can be done about it.๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

As long as an on-screen pairing has good chemistry, a section of the fans will always ship them for real..nothing can be done about it.๐Ÿ˜†

exactly, why cry about it, there r ppl who r shipping pankHit ever since the dargah scene๐Ÿ˜†

exactly, why cry about it, there r ppl who r shipping pankHit ever since the dargah scene๐Ÿ˜†

OMG are you one of them? ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

OMG are you one of them? ๐Ÿ˜†
i can't ship him with any1 ๐Ÿ˜†
dangerous wala crush ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
Kuch zyada hi dangerous hai ๐Ÿ˜†
itna bhi nhi used to have a khatarnaaq childhood crush on rahil azam hatim ata tha jab๐Ÿ˜† i hated the sight of him with any female ๐Ÿคฃ Edited by overactor - 8 years ago

itna bhi nhi used to have a khatarnaaq childhood crush on rahil azam hatim ata tha jab๐Ÿ˜† i ahted the sight of him with any female ๐Ÿคฃ

OMG ๐Ÿคฃ