Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Astoria

You know whenever I read about Razia-Yaqut,I felt that people made a mountain out of a molehill and Yaqut was nothing but a good buddy.Altunia had all the characteristics of a passionate lover and he was there for her always.They both even died together👏 I always wanted to someone to explore Altunia's angle and Swastik did that⭐️

swastik is always path breaking dude.. evn in their prev mytho MB... how beautifully and ravishingly they presented the epic making that suitable and understandable for new generation keeping the main knowledge intact... they know how to experiment and put the right thing... and now Razia Sultan... it really came as anothe boom for me.. was impressed with promo but never thought that it would come out to be grand... but then i came to know that its swastiks...😛
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

swastik is always path breaking dude.. evn in their prev mytho MB... how beautifully and ravishingly they presented the epic making that suitable and understandable for new generation keeping the main knowledge intact... they know how to experiment and put the right thing... and now Razia Sultan... it really came as anothe boom for me.. was impressed with promo but never thought that it would come out to be grand... but then i came to know that its swastiks...😛

I know,yaar.Swastik Rocks!!!⭐️ BTW,have you read Turkan's wikipedia page?😆 It was written that Razia was her own daughter🤣
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Well,my Mom is a history prof and I read about Razia from her books.😉

History was my fav subject till 6th and i even aspired to be historian.But after that history became pain on neck for me and my love moved towards science...😆
waisey u heard the song from old razia sultan movie... the movie was slow mo but there was a song... "Aye Dil E Nadan,,," man i loved that song like crazzy...❤️
BabyHimavari thumbnail

I know,yaar.Swastik Rocks!!!⭐️ BTW,have you read Turkan's wikipedia page?😆 It was written that Razia was her own daughter🤣

What??😲🤪
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wiki is such a big joke 🤣
Melkor thumbnail
Wiki is one thing which can never ever be trusted😆
Melkor thumbnail
Sorry,sorry,guys!! It was not Turkan's wiki page but Ruknu's where it was written that Razia was Turkan's daughter😆
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wiki changes articles daily 🤪 what a big joke😆
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

wiki changes articles daily 🤪 what a big joke😆

It certainly is a big joke🤣 BTW,I would have loved to see Razia-Ruknu's nok jhok as siblings😆😉
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
its my dream to see ruknu jealous of altunia bcoz turkan is always bz drooling on him and guves him less attention 🤣