~|Rohit Purohit/Altunia AT#3|~ Dushman Bhi Hum Khidmatgar Bhi Hum - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
This is my first ever post in our hero's 3rd AT!!!
First of all,I loved the episode that began with Alzia's cute nok-jhoks and continued upto the beginning of their fiery,passionate romance.Altu's dialogues were superb!!👏 Dil hai ki maanta nahin!!! And the best part was when he does gun-gaan of his ittr waali shehzaadi in front of his hurricane mohatarma😉😆 And awww,Razia was so cute when she got jealous.I want to know her reaction when she finds out that she was getting jealous of herself😆 Apart from that,I loved their bonding.Today's epi showed that how much they relied on each other and how much they had grown on each other😳 And that precap,they almost kissed before that hawk came out of nowhere😭
Originally posted by Astoria

First of all,I loved the episode that began with Alzia's cute nok-jhoks and continued upto the beginning of their fiery,passionate romance.Altu's dialogues were superb!!👏 Dil hai ki maanta nahin!!! And the best part was when he does gun-gaan of his ittr waali shehzaadi in front of his hurricane mohatarma😉😆 And awww,Razia was so cute when she got jealous.I want to know her reaction when she finds out that she was getting jealous of herself😆 Apart from that,I loved their bonding.Today's epi showed that how much they relied on each other and how much they had grown on each other😳 And that precap,they almost kissed before that hawk came out of nowhere😭

Ash the precap almost took my breath re...😳... but i can't understand where they have gone all of a sudden... it seems like some palace... does mirza will come to know that mautarma is his ittr wali shehzadi?😲
Originally posted by ifians

Ash the precap almost took my breath re...😳... but i can't understand where they have gone all of a sudden... it seems like some palace... does mirza will come to know that mautarma is his ittr wali shehzadi?😲
Yaar,that was confusing.😕 But seeing Alzia,main toh uske baare mein bhool gayi😳

ya ikr...the episode was mind blowing...😃
luved it loads...😃
itne saare alzia scenes dekhne ke baad mujhe khana digest nahin horaha hain😲
the promo was awesome...😳😳😳
ya that eagle got that silly pegam...😡😡
u know the bird poked his beak in the middle...😡😡
couldn't he find them little later...no private time sense...silly bird!!!!😡😡
LOL😛
Originally posted by HaremSultan

Razia Begum Sultan
I may be completely mistaken but I don't know why this portrait reminds me of Suhasi Dhami😕😆
Originally posted by ankitadas_270

ya ikr...the episode was mind blowing...😃
luved it loads...😃
itne saare alzia scenes dekhne ke baad mujhe khana digest nahin horaha hain😲
the promo was awesome...😳😳😳
ya that eagle got that silly pegam...😡😡
u know the bird poked his beak in the middle...😡😡
couldn't he find them little later...no private time sense...silly bird!!!!😡😡
LOL😛
Hi,Ankita!!😊 I loved the entire epi apart from the jagat bhai jaan's drama.I muted the screen when he opened his mouth😆 And I agree,that idiot bird😡 Behold,our new KMH😡😆

Yaar,that was confusing.😕 But seeing Alzia,main toh uske baare mein bhool gayi😳

maine too dialouges bhi thik se nahin sune.. razia was asking forgiveness for something... But eps was too goo today and their knock jhok was out of the world!!😳..
Edited by ifians - 8 years ago
Guys finish the AlZia AT first 😳
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Guys finish the AlZia AT first 😳
Hi,Smavia,dear!!! This seriously is confusing.😕 Kaunsi AT main jaaye?For now,,I will stick to Alzia's AT.Will meet you there😊

Hi,Smavia,dear!!! This seriously is confusing.😕 Kaunsi AT main jaaye?For now,,I will stick to Alzia's AT.Will meet you there😊

AlZia AT ke baad yeh wala finish karen ge 😆