Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Ri must be so confident of their foolishness that she knew Ishani will jump to take the blame upon herself to save RV 🤣

She knows them better than they know each other.
mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Ri must be so confident of their foolishness that she knew Ishani will jump to take the blame upon herself to save RV 🤣

She knows them better than they know each other.

Coz no doubt that they were together and in love from 18 years but kahte hain na pyaar andha hota hai, same is the case here they were in blind love so didint knew eachother characters as much as this Ri came to know in say only 3-4 months
mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
On a serious note, till when will this all be draged. Cvs pls enough is enough Edited by mint2 - 8 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CocoChanel

Thank you😳😳

u explained it really well ðŸ˜Š
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Guys I have no complains , Ishani was always a dumb that is where the essence of story lies because than love it was the sticker on her head as illigimate posted by Baa was her issue always . From day one Ranveer was the one she loved . Earlier she never read her own heart and Ranveers heart.
   RV climbed mountain of obstrucles almost died making her realizing her love ðŸ˜­
         Even after doing all things he has to hurt her so badly during the hate track . Any woman with a little ego or intelligence could have said bye bye during that period . She was dumb so she stayed. When he came to know the truth he didn't even regret enough. 
        Ritika always has a special place in his heart , I think our poor Dhikra is indeed poor when come to girls . Females around him can easily manipulate him be Ishani the greatest dump of television , Amba the monster maid of century or Ritika vampire . 
        But why can't for once RV ask Sharman some thing about his wrong doing ? Why must he sleep with his so called best friend? why must he give all stupid speeches about his wife ritika? . He didn't even collect Ishani's belonging from jail he just abandon her like a dirty cloth of no use ? why he ask her the reason for not returning ? Before going jail she told him already that she never wanted to be with him.
         It was RV the CVs hanged till death , they have just killed my angelic Ranveer and now all left is RV the great with no brain . Ishani always lacked a brain but still she is my favorite character I don't know why😉
NidsJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: mint2

Coz no doubt that they were together and in love from 18 years but kahte hain na pyaar andha hota hai, same is the case here they were in blind love so didint knew eachother characters as much as this Ri came to know in say only 3-4 months

Very well said.. Ishveer ka pyaar in dono ki kamzori ban gaya hai jiska faydaa ri utha rahi hai..