Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ishani, can you please stop acting Dumb for once in your life??

IceMaiden IF-Dazzler
IceMaiden
IceMaiden

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Today's episode pissed me off like big big time... As if her (Ishaani's) so called sacrifices weren't enough, now this so called "Shikhar loving Ishaani drama".. Seriously women, initially also you acted damn stupid by not realizing RV's love towards you and blindly following that annoying Chirkoot like a "Tothi following her Totha" blindly as well as foolishly. As if that wasn't enough, are you seriously that stupid that Shikhar is openly flirting with you and you can't differenciate/identify that? It is so obvious his gestures/his caring nature and all that indications. I wish one day she opens her blabber mouth like she usually does in front of RV (to hurt him obviously) and confesses to Shikhar that she doesn't love him and its just RV whom she has always loved since the beginning. I mean instead of hurting someone's feelings like that, its better she be's honest and blatant with him (Shikhar) .. I don't feel pity for Ishaani at all, despite all that Rona-Dhona she does for those heartless family members... It actually beats the shit out of me. Firstly, you take mind-f**k/silly decisions and then later crib about it... Honestly, this women is truly the most dumbest character in the history of Indian Television..
P.S Sorry for the language.. Today's episode, especially Ishaani's behavior was so off-putting.. I wish i was RV and could slap her one his behalfSleepy

Edited by CocoChanel - 05 May 2015 at 1:37pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

assudha2004ytfreak16mint2HarshaMawratellmeShadikaIshVeernebunaILTHBEBYD.AH

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Ishani is probably my fav character since the hate track but her dumbness is just too much ROFL

shikhar's actions are so obvious but she obviously has no idea. She never does and now she's going to say yes to marrying him and give him the wrong signals again whilst she's secretly yearning for RV.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ytfreak16shineloveRTPMSmint2HarshaMawraIceMaidenxAaliya

IceMaiden IF-Dazzler
IceMaiden
IceMaiden

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
IKR, here is a man whose behaving all lovey-dovey with you.. And you act as through you are really clueless.. Usually, girls/women understand if someone likes/loves them.. Usually a women's 6th sense works wonders during such instances.. But wait a minute, this is Ishaani.. who has no commone sense, am i asking for too much , 6th sense and all that. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

assudha2004Krystal001ytfreak16shinelovemint2HarshaMawraxAaliya

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I use to like Ishani character during the hate track. That was such an impressive improvement but now she's back to square one. The show is going to loose rating big time if they keep up with this crap. Aunties and other woman hardly connect to male emotions that's why Meri Aashiqui never got good ratings from the start but it start doing well during the days when Ishani character got better and was showing growth.     

Edited by Echofades - 05 May 2015 at 1:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawraIceMaiden

IceMaiden IF-Dazzler
IceMaiden
IceMaiden

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Echofades

I use to like Ishani character during the hate track. That was such an impressive improvement but now she's back to square one. The show is going to loose rating big time if they keep up with this crap. Aunties and other woman hardly connect to male emotions that's why Meri Aashiqui never got good ratings from the start but it start doing well during the days when Ishani character got better and was showing growth.     
The Ratings were always good, maybe not good but not bad too.. Decent to be more precise. But, the point is they have already separated the main leads infinite number of times.. That the whole essence of the story has been lost in again seperating them.. Somethings are really illogical.. 
RV,  if Ishani was that bad, why would she go to Jail twice? Not even once did the Diamond fiasco come to his mind Sleepy. And Ishaani took the blame upon herself and was ready for Phaasi as well.. Where did the Jailer women disappear mysteriously?  And till date i doubt one thing, does RV know that Chirag tried molesting Ishaani before their initial hate track? They din't even show a proper confession scene were the leads clarified their misunderstandings about that nights Rahasyaa... And Shikhar the most intelligent lawyer lost track of Falguni's murder as well as the other murder whose main suspect was Ishaani... Ritika a cold-blooded murderer is roaming openly.. And where did that Shanaila/her brother disappear all of a sudden??? So many unsolved mysteries, what is the police doingSleepySleepy

Edited by CocoChanel - 05 May 2015 at 1:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shineloveHarshaMawraxAaliya

IceMaiden IF-Dazzler
IceMaiden
IceMaiden

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .chandni.

awesome postSmile
Thank youEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YD.AH

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Echofades

But now my worry is that till when we have to jhelofie all this dumbness of our leads, coz from tomorrow strike is also starting. Oh Lord pls save us

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawraIceMaiden

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Both leads need to gain brains, Ranveer is forgetting the time Ishani defended his driver status infront when Disha friend was insulting him. Does he have flashbacks or remember how worried Ishani was of him when she was trying to warn him about Chirag wanting to kill him? The way she always look at him while her words might say something else her emotions and unsaid words doesn't! He's still yet to understand her.

He knows her for over 18 years to realized she's not that kind of person.

Edited by Echofades - 05 May 2015 at 2:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

subiamanHarshaMawramint2IceMaiden

Go to top