Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: iffanvidz

my fear is if we praise more about this sort of conversation scenes...

cv will take full  advantage of this...
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maybe that's why in past praises done by people..cv's r taking full advantage of that till now
Nichuss thumbnail

i liked this one more...

--HANISA-- thumbnail
wow what a beautiful post dear n well said on this song too

I was thought will not seen raman just like over day on phone but when I saw him wow I jump on my bed n was surprise n happy my night pass well too

wow thx cv for such an awesome scene from them yaar

how both was so adorable n missing each ever how raman tease her n wanted to hear she was misding him wow im so happy their look was enough for me

thx again
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nichuss

i liked this one more...

that ws utter cuteness at its best😳 πŸ˜†
iffanvidz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
am very eager to know how they are shooting such conversation scenes???
any technical person help me...
will they run the other parties conversation to record for proper co-ordination...
it was really superb and lively...

I think in previous conversation ishitha slept ...
now raman slept...
ha ha...
they make sure each of them get a chance...
Edited by iffanvidz - 8 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I had not watched the episode...and was not planning to...but your beautiful post made me go watch it today in the morning. Lovely post Tanvi and beautiful caps πŸ‘
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ishita has not told him about Param, if she does all these convos will be converted to shouting, blaming etcπŸ˜†
tvjunk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS😊 and beautiful pics with wordings...not Just ishita but we are missing our rkb...it was indeed bful scene both Husband-Wife missing each other but wanting to hear those words from their  other half...Karan-Divyanka just nailed it..πŸ‘
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Gan-

I had not watched the episode...and was not planning to...but your beautiful post made me go watch it today in the morning. Lovely post Tanvi and beautiful caps πŸ‘

Gan 
im so glad u caught the scene...im so glad to see ur commentπŸ€—
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

Day-2 

somehow Love this concept of when shown couples r far away from each-other... these Phone conversations b/w the couples r shown on couples i love...
somehow i really find these interesting to watch grows the Fondness for each-other's in there hearts..like distance makes the sense more charged talking through voice getting to know the mood of the person you...
today it ws one one of that kind of scene...
i simply Loved how Raman got concern for Ishita that something is bothering her...inquiring about its

IshRa FarAway 

"Though space restraint us from being together, but one thing I am sure of, there are no spaces in my heart that restraining me from loving you..." 

Oh well seem like as Problems r slowly taking over in Ishita's mind...
her happiness chirpyness of talking to Raman how much she misses him...
she misses him but now mind is diverted in other directions too...
i loved today how it got started with Raman busy with files while talking to her...one after another question but replies he ws getting today were more about with deep thought like she is there but mind is sumwhere & Raman sensing it all...Ishita trying to divert the point ...
Raman smiles knowing well she wont tell him anything...
the beauty of whole scene lies on Raman telling Ishita he know she miss him but there is something else bothering her in her mind...
well in end he indirectly said what raman knows will lift her mood is that he Love her...
it ws just sweet the way he indirectly made up bacho se kehna ki there papa loves there ishimaa...
thud waiting for her reply...but she ws like yeahh yeahh...πŸ˜†
raman ws like chantani hai bolti nahi I love U...

today one reminds of that one distance phone call which raman kept talking to Ishita while making shagun jealous...but how he even got idea of Ishita ws upset on something & next day sent mihir to bhalla house to get the info

it ws lovely to watch when something like these remind of times than & now the distance they had travelled in there relation...
even Puttar talking way ws kind of same...
i liked the different tone of raman talking to Ishita...
more shown he ws surely on some business trip very serious responsible types...

will may write here till puttar return 
puttar-biwi missing talks
whenever there is for next few episodes...

thanks for reading..

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 8 years ago