Ye Hai Mohabbatein

I am here&U r there one of us is in wrong place Update PG-4 8/5

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

"I am here and you are there - one of us is in the wrong place."

"Every thought of you warms my body and fills my heart with happiness. I wish I could see you as much as I think of you-for now I'm just happy thinking of you til we see each other again. I miss you em!"

It was such pleasure & surprise to watch Raman/ karan on-screen didnt expected for a week...but so nice that sum-ups the scene so well on-screen...

IshRa moment of missing each-other...
it ws cute absolute adorable scene..Raman wanting to hear to is she missing him..as much he missing her...that bit of nok-jhok over khatratas & cologne Ishita 1st trying not to say him..she is missing him..but told the day's routine how she had to alone make ruhi's project...adi's bat selection he had to help...Ishu telling she missed him in every work she ws doing..with shyness yet mixing up told she did missed him all day in every activity of her day...
Raman went to slumber in serenity...
Raman did looked bit extra-loaded adorable...😳

Scene likes these just makes the worth to watch with ut most simplicity touches heart..
its always heartwarming...

how Ishita is going to deal with 4 sided problems she is going to face...
Not telling Raman...piles of problems dhamaka he will face till them aaram he sleeps in USπŸ˜†

these Lyrics r perfectly suiting the situation of IshRa life...

Mein Yahaan Tu Wahan, Zindagi Hai Kahaan...
Tu Hi Tu Hai Sanam Dekhta Hun Jahan.
Neind Aati Nahi, Yaad Jaati Nahi...
Bin Tere Ab Jeeya Jaye Na!
Mein Yahaan Tu Wahan Zindagi Hai Kahaan

Thanks for reading...
cv's gave a surprise more of reasons this moments becoming bit more happy to watch...

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Finally same making heart happy post thanks a lot when I saw scene I remember this song directly 
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tannvi beautiful post dear.When  we are far away from our love ones just simple  phone call can make our day complete when you talk to each other. Ishra missing each other when they not together this Phone call  scene is beautiful for today.
Neena_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful postπŸ‘
This was the scene of the day! 
Makes me realise that YHM without IshRa is so bland Their scenes together make an episode worth watching.  In this case it was only a phone call but even then, the chemistry was evident

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 3fra

Finally same making heart happy post thanks a lot when I saw scene I remember this song directly 

me 2 while watching the scene remind of this song...

Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
it was an unexpected surprise by CVS for us. I seriously not expect karans glimpse for next 2 weeks but thank you for giving us these beautiful surprise. just hoping for such kind of beautiful surprise daily we are also happy with 2 minutes dose
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neena_14

Beautiful postπŸ‘

This was the scene of the day! 
Makes me realise that YHM without IshRa is so bland Their scenes together make an episode worth watching.  In this case it was only a phone call but even then, the chemistry was evident

that quite true with IshRa not in picture 
YHM is bland to watch...the only thing holds & make it stick to YHM is here captivating characters & there chemistry..the story...
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usaonly

Tannvi beautiful post dear.When  we are far away from our love ones just simple  phone call can make our day complete when you talk to each other. Ishra missing each other when they not together this Phone call  scene is beautiful for today.

so right...
it ws a beautiful short scene but highlight of episode...

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aarohi26

it was an unexpected surprise by CVS for us. I seriously not expect karans glimpse for next 2 weeks but thank you for giving us these beautiful surprise. just hoping for such kind of beautiful surprise daily we are also happy with 2 minutes dose

this unexpected surprise... made it special for viewers this scene...
it ws indeed pleasure surprise to watch πŸ˜Š
iffanvidz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
my fear is if we praise more about this sort of conversation scenes...
cv will take full  advantage of this...
πŸ˜†
Edited by iffanvidz - 8 years ago