Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

How did abhay become a vampire??

farayan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey,
      does anyone know how abhay became a vampire and what happened after that because as per the jan 2011 episodes when he was trying to save maithili he woke to become a vampire along with sid and they probably stayed together for sometime before they parted and sid made maithili a vampire and by the way whay is abhay - maithili love story???? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You really need to watch the episodes.
In brief, Maithali was the princess of Pandher, Abhay(then Abhayendra) was a stable boy. It is implied that both Abhay and Siddharth grew up with Maithali and both brothers fell in love with her, however Maithali rejected Siddharth in favour of Abhayendra.
It is implied that Siddharth (or someone else) told the king about the affair. Abhayendra was thrown into jail. Maithali freed him but the king found out and decided to burn her alive as punishment. She was thrown into a room which was then set on fire.

Both Abhay and Siddharth went to save her but ended up dying themselves and that's when Chand and Haseena turned them. However Sid went back and secretly turned Maithali into a vampire. He kept her continued existence a secret from Abhay for approx.200 years.
farayan thumbnail
Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

You really need to watch the episodes.
In brief, Maithali was the princess of Pandher, Abhay(then Abhayendra) was a stable boy. It is implied that both Abhay and Siddharth grew up with Maithali and both brothers fell in love with her, however Maithali rejected Siddharth in favour of Abhayendra.
It is implied that Siddharth (or someone else) told the king about the affair. Abhayendra was thrown into jail. Maithali freed him but the king found out and decided to burn her alive as punishment. She was thrown into a room which was then set on fire.

Both Abhay and Siddharth went to save her but ended up dying themselves and that's when Chand and Haseena turned them. However Sid went back and secretly turned Maithali into a vampire. He kept her continued existence a secret from Abhay for approx.200 years.

Thanx for your answer but but the falshback isn't show is it?
By the way didn't they mention in the beginning of the show that that abhay is a 100 year old vampire and they didn't show even the abhay maithili love story😭😭😭
and by the way did abhay and sid live together with chand and haseena for sometime together???
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: farayan

Thanx for your answer but but the falshback isn't show is it?

Yes it is, havent you seen the earlier episodes?
By the way didn't they mention in the beginning of the show that that abhay is a 100 year old vampire and they didn't show even the abhay maithili love story😭😭😭

This convinces me that you have skipped a LOT of the show. I can't say anything else.
and by the way did abhay and sid live together with chand and haseena for sometime together???

Not clearly shown but yes implied. Why don't you go back and watch the episodes till May ish at least? Every one of your questions will be answered.
farayan thumbnail
okay thank you👏 and sorry for the disturbence😭😭😭
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: farayan

okay thank you👏 and sorry for the disturbence😭😭😭

welcome and no probs :) Strongly recommend checking out the episodes on the net though. Try Dailymotion as I heard YT has deleted a lot of PKYEK videos.
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Many of d scenes from d flashbak were shown when Piya goes to Pandher palace n hears d story frm d caretaker there. A lot more scenes r shown in bits and pieces in other episodes too.
raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

welcome and no probs :) Strongly recommend checking out the episodes on the net though. Try Dailymotion as I heard YT has deleted a lot of PKYEK videos.

can back u up on that . i cant seem to find any of my fav abhiya VMs on YT . 
Its like a nightmare come true .🤢
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: withered

can back u up on that . i cant seem to find any of my fav abhiya VMs on YT . 
Its like a nightmare come true .🤢

hey yah same here i miss watching those great epi and vm's which are my fav almost all episodes of pkyek and the beautiful vm's have been deleted by stupid YT hate them 😡